Chapter 6.

"What are you doing here?" I looked at him,he then crashed his lips ontom mine,I wrapped my arms around his neck,I missed his lips. I didn't pull away,asking why he is kissing me,because I miss kissing him.

He finally pulled away,"You were right..she admitted to cheating.." Joe looked at me. I didn't know what to say,"I'm sorry.." I looked at him,he laid his hands on my face,I put my hands ontop of his,smiling,he kissed me passionately.

He then lifted me up and carried me up to my bedroom,I shut the door behind us,I started kissing on his neck,he laid me down on the bed and my lips met his again,he found the end of my shirt and slipped it off,he kissed down to my chest,he stopped once his lips reached my bra.

He unhooked my bra and took it off,then he start kisssing my breasts,I bit my lip in pleasure,I slid off his shirt and threw it down,he kissed me down to my sweatpants,he untied the string and pulled them down.

..

He laid next to me,out of breath,"Can I say something?" Joe said,"Sure." I smiled,"That was so much better the Chelsea." he said,I smiled and laid my head on his chest. "Demi.." he stroked my back,"Hmm?" I closed my eyes.

"I want a second chance..but I only want you and me..I don't want the kids to know or anyone.." he looked at me,I smiled,"I'd love that." I kissed his chest. He then stared into my eyes,"What?" I blushed.

"You're too perfect to give me a second chance.."

"I gave you more than a second chance,Joe. I love you and I feel stupid for that."

"I'm the only one who is stupid here,I let you go. I love you Demi,always have,always will."

"Shut up and kisss me. " I crashed my lips onto his.

"I love you,Demi." he pecked my lips,"Mhmm.." I fell asleep.

..

I woke up and saw Joe getting dressed,"I have to go home...Bye." he kissed my forehead and headed out the door,I looked at my clocked,I groaned and fell back asleep.

..

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning,I slipped on a robe and headed downstairs to Jacob's bedroom,"Good morning,baby." I kissed his cheek,"Morning mommy." Jacob yawned.

"How did you sleep?" I helped him up and handed him his crutches,"Better than the night before." he smiled,"What do you want for breakfast,sweetie?" I fixed his hair,"Pancakes?" he looked at me,"Alright." I headed to the kitchen,I started getting stuff to make pancakes.

I got a text from my half sister.

"Hey,you want to come with me w/ your fam to the Smokies in TN in two days?

"Sure! I'll call u later 2night :)" I responded.

"Hey Jake!?" I said,"Yeah!?" he came to me,"Want to go stay with your aunt's cabin this weekend,since your brothers and sisters don't have school Monday?" I looked at him,"Sure!" he headed to the couch.

I started mixing the mix,I called Joe.

"Hello?" he answered,I could tell he was playing with one of the kids,"Hey." I said,with a small smile on my face,"What's up? Mason,stop messing with your sister."

"Joe,can we talk?" I bit my lip,

"Look,if you are going to change your mind about us,please don't...I really love you..and last night was amazing." he whispered.

I blushed,"Well..I was wondering if you and the kids would like to go to the smokies with Jacob and I to my half sister's cabin this weekend?.." I bit my lip.

"Yeah sure, I can just tell you-know-who that I'm going to take the kids on a trip or something..but yeah,let's do it!" he said,I smiled,"Awesome,we leave in 2 days." I said. "Alright,I'll pack."

"And we might get some alone time,"I whispered,"And have a night like we had last night." I smirked,"I can't get turned on right now." he chuckled,"Bye." I hung up,smiling.

"Jake,guess what?" I poured the batter in the skillet,"What!?" Jake churped,"Daddy is coming too." I smiled,"Yay,but I thought you hate daddy?.." he looked at me,I turned around,"I don't hate daddy,Jake..it's just...he...we can buttheads sometimes.." I sighed.

"Alright,but I can't wait to go camping!" Jacob clapped.

------------------------------------------

Going to get better I promise.