Chapter 4.

I woke up,in so man's arms,I looked up and it was Justin,"Shit!" I jumped out of the bed,"Calm down,Demi." Justin groaned,"I SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND'S ex!" I got dressed.

"Who fucking cares..calm down." he rubbed his head,"Did you use protection?"

"Yes."

"Awesome,bye." I grabbed my purse and headed back to my rental house,I checked my phone.

6 missed calls from Joe.

I decided to call him back. "You finally called!" Joe perked,"Sorry,I had my phone on silent,what's up?" I headed in and took a few advil.

"Well,last night we lost Jacob..and we found him this morning..he's hurt and he's in the hospital." Joe said,"Shit,I'm on my way." I hung up. 

I ran to my bedroom,"Where the hell were you,last night?" Selena crossed her arms,"Long story." I started packing. 

"What are you doing!?" Selena asked,

"Jacob is hurt,I have to go back home. You can stay here with Austin. Make love,have fun. Love you Selena." I closed my suitcase and ran out to the airport.

..

I got on the plane back to LA.

I laid my head back,looking out the window. My baby boy.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

..

The plane finally landed and I ran off,I grabbed my suitcase and headed to my car,I got in and drove to the hospital. I parked my car and headed inside,I saw Joe and Chelsea,sitting,I sat next to Joe,"I came as fast as I could."

"It's fine..nothing new happened,you girls want drinks?"

"I want a water,babe." Chelsea kissed Joe's lips.

"Same. Thanks." I tied my hair into a ponytail. "Be right back." Joe got up and headed to the cafeteria.

"Looke here." Chelsea turned to me,I looked at her,"Stay away from Joe,if you know what's good for ya. You had your chance.Now it's mine." Chelsea threatened.

I laughed a little,"I don't love him anymore,Chelsea."

"Just warning you." Chelsea smirked,I rolled my eyes,"I see he's into bitches now." I mumbled.

"Atleast he's not interested in sluts like you,sleeping with your best friend's ex."

"How you know?" I looked at her.

"I didn't. I was just joking." she laughed.

Joe walked in,and I stayed quiet,"What you laughing about,babe?" Joe handed Chelsea her water then  gave me mine.

"Nothing,Demi is just so funny." Chelsea smiled,

"I'm hilarious." I took a sip of my water.

"Jonas?" the doctor walked out,"That's us." I raised my hand,"How is my baby?"

"He's absolutely fine,just a broken leg."  doctor smiled. "Yay,that's great!" Joe smiled.

"He'll be able to go home tomorrow."

"Alright." I listened,

"Room 432."

"Thank you doctor!" I smiled,I got up and headed to the room. "Hey mommy!" Jacob smiled,'Hey you." I smiled and kissed his forehead,"I got a massive boo boo,mommy." he frowned,"Aw,baby." I stroke his hair,"Hey Jake." Joe walks in.

"Hey daddy!"

"Where's Chelsea?"

"She had to go." Joe said,"How you feeling,bud?"

"It hurts,but the doctor said you can sign my cast!" Jacob smiled,"Yeah,here." I got out my sharpie and signed his cast.

"Mommy loves you!

then Joe signed it.

"I can have him stay with me,so you only have to be with the other kids.."

"Is that okay with you bud?" Joe smiled.

I looked at Joe,I bit my lip.

"I like staying with mommy." Jacob smiled,I smiled,"Alright,you'll stay with mommy.

..

2 days later;

I was pushing Jacob in a wheelchair,walking around town,I looked through a window and couldn't believe my eyes,I stopped,with my mouth open.

Chelsea was kissing some other dude!!

-----------------------------------

anothing boring chapter,sorry.

Have you got the Jonas's last album yet? I have,it's awesome!! But it's sad at the same time,because the last merchandise I will ever buy from my boys.

sob.