Chapter 9.

"Ms.Lovato, it seems that you aren't pregnant." the nurse said,"Sorry."

"YESS!! Thank you!!" I smiled and got up,I ran outside and danced,people were staring,I smiled and got in the car. I drove to a store to shop.

Joe's POV.

A month later;

"I can't believe Demi is moving back to Texas.." I sighed out loud,Chelsea walked in holding Sayden,"She's gone,Joe. Love me,Cherish me." Chelsea looked at me.I looked at her and took Sayden from her,"I want to..but..--"

"BUT WHAT!?! She's your ex-wife!!! I'm your fiance,I want your love." Chelsea looked at me,hurt."I love you,Chelsea.." I put Sayden in his crib,"But I'm not in love with you." I looked at her,then  I grabbed my jacket,"I'm sorry."

I got in my car and drove quickly to LAX. "Please wait,Demi." I said to myself,I tried calling her,but no answer.

I finally got to LAX,I pulled into a parking lot,I ran inside,I didn't see her,I kept runnning to the deporting station,I got security chasing me,because I didn't go through security,"DEMI!!!" I yelled,running.

I  jumped over a few chairs and looked at the window as I saw a plane go off.

Demi's POV.

"Demi, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked,I zoned back in,I looked around,I was getting married to Joe. I looked at the crowd,my family was there,I looked and it said,Las Vegas Chapel.

"Demi,you okay?" Joe asked,"How old am I?" I looked at him,"20 years old..You okay?" he looked at me,the preacher scoffed,"Do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

I looked at Joe,thinking,I closed my eyes,"I....I...can't do this..I'm sorry,Joe." I picked my dress up and ran out of the chapel. I ran so far away,I bumped into Wilmer,"WILMER!!" I pulled him into a hug,"Demetria!! What are you doing!? It's your wedding day!!" he looked at me,"I don't know...I'm so confused...I just  zoned out and I had a vision of what Joe's and I's life would be..we had 4 kids and you died and Joe and I kept fighting and we divorced and he got Chelsea pregnant and they were engaged and I still loved him and I also thought I was pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby,it was a disaster!!"

He just looked at me,"You feeling alright?.." Wilmer put his hand on my forhead,I groaned and ran off. I ran to the airport,I need to get away,I don't care if I was in a wedding dress,paparazzi caught me,I covered my face,getting a plane ticket to a beach away."Thank you,sir." I took the ticket and headed through security.

I sat down and cried in my hands,"You okay miss?" a woman asked me,concerned,"You wouldn't understand...you would just think I'm crazy like my ex-boyfriend." I sighed,wiping my eyes. "No,I wouldn't,sweetie.." she rubbed my back and I started talking to her.

Joe's POV.

"What the heck happened?" I sat down on the steps,"She said no?" Nick and Kevin sat next to me,"Yeah and I don't know why..I love her,guys...it feels like I got stabbed in the heart with several knives." I sighed. "Did you guys fight the night before or something?"

"No..I just don't understand how this could happen...we were both excited to get married."  I sighed,

 Demi snuggled up to me and she smiled a I kissed her forehead softly.

"I can't wait to call you my wife." I said as I took her hand and kissed it.

"I can't wait to call you my husband." Demi said with a smile.

"I'm sorry,Joe...maybe this is a si--" Kevin said,but then Wilmer walked in,"What the hell are you doing here?" I got up,"I ran into Demi and she told me...." Wilmer said,out of breath,"Told you what?" I said,curious.

"She zoned out and she had a vision of your marriage,you guys had 4 kids and I died and you and her kept having trouble so you guys finally divorced  and you got engaged and knocked up Chelsea and she still loved you and she thought she was pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby." Wilmer said.

"Dude,you okay??" I asked,"I said that same thing to her,but she got upset and ran to the airport." Wilmer said,"Shit!" I said and ran to the airport.

Demi's POV.

A few hours later;

"Thank you for letting me stay at your pool house and give me a pair of your clothes." I smiled a little,tieing my hair up in a bun. "It's fine,Demi." she smiled at me,handing me a cup of hot tea,"Thanks." I took a sip of the tea and sat on the couch.

"Breaking news; The paparazzi just caught Demi Lovato,Joe Jonas's fiance',or should we say,ex fiance'? We caught her at the airport in her wedding dress,ALONE and UNHAPPY." the news reported but Gigi turned it off,I sighed,"I'm going to take a nap." I yawned,"Later." I headed to the pool house and climbed into bed.

Joe's POV.

"Do you know where she is going?" I looked at Wilmer,who followed me,"No,I'm not a stalker,dude." Wilmer said,I sighed,"I lost her. I lost the love of my life." I sighed,I floated down on the a chair. "I'm sorry dude.." Wilmer patted my back.

"How did I let her slip through of my fingers?...I should of ran after her...maybe she was right,maybe we were going to have troubles in our marriage..." I sighed.

"Dude...You and Demi...you guys are adorable..people love you. You make her happy,she obviously makes you happy. Just give her sometime to think...she'll come back." Wilmer said.

"I hope so."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CHLOE WATER YOU DOING!?!"

Told you ya'll ain't ready!!!

Tell me if you're confused and just comment in general :)

xxxChloe.