Chapter 18.

"I'll see you." I sighed and hung up. "What's wrong babe?" Demi walked in,"My dad...passed away..." I sighed,"Oh my god,baby." she rushed to me and hugged me,I put my arms around her and rested my head on her chest. "He was a good man,babe." she kissed the top of my head.

2 days later.

I got my suit on and fixed my hair,"Here,let me fix your tie.." Demi walked out in a black dress,I faced her and she did my tie,"Kids you ready?!" I asked,"Yes,daddy." Mason said.

"You ready?" I looked at Demi,"Yeah." she pecked my lips.

...

We just finished visitation and now ceremony is fixing to start,I sat next to Demi,she put her hand on my leg,I held it.

"Let us commend Kevin Paul Jonas to the mercy of God.." the priest said and we all bowed our heads and prayed. "Stand up." he told us,I got up and helped Demi up,we sang one of my dad's favorite church songs.

"Children of the Earth, we are here to celebrate the life of Kevin Paul Jonas. While this is a time of grief, it is also a time of joy! " he said,I put my hand on Demi's leg and rubbed it softly. "Children of the Earth, let us call the powers of Earth and Sky that they may join within us here."

"Let us pray again." he said and we bowed our heads,

"O waters of the earth, deep and dark,

Arise, primeval powers, fill us now 

With all your wondrous possibilities,

That through the Earth our Mother 

We may ground and join as one." we prayed,then we got up and sang another song.

I sighed then I got up and followed everyone to the burial,I sighed,"Daddy,where is grandpa?" Skyler asked me, I picked her up,"In Heaven,watching you." I kissed her cheek.

We all gathered around the burial,I held Demi's hand,"We therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in the sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life." the preacher said,I sighed,"Bye dad.." I whispered,I went and hugged my mom,"He was an awesome dad." I sighed as she cried on my chest.

"Hey mom.." Kevin got in the hug,"I love you mom." so did Nick. "He loved all you guys." my mom kissed our cheeks. "I smiled,"I know..he also loved his grandchildren."

"Too bad he won't see my last one.." I sighed,"But he will honey...he will see her up above." my mom wipe my tear,I smiled,"Oh god mom,I love you." I hugged her tight.

I looked at Demi who was talking to Danielle,she looked at me and smiled at me,I smiled back,"You guys want to come over for a lunch?" my mom invited,"Let me ask Demi." I smiled,I headed to Demi,"Hey,my mom invited us over for lunch,wanna come?" 

"Of course! There's food!" she smiled,I chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 more chapters left!!

xxChloe.