Chapter 16.

"Are you sure,you'll be fine here by yourself?" Joe looked at me,"Yeah,I'll be fine. Go see your dad." I kissed his lips,"Mm..I love you." he kissed my stomach,"And I love you." Joe smiled,"Already said bye to the kids,see you in a few days." Joe got in his car and drove to the airport.

I sat on the couch,"Hey mom,can we help you name our new sister?!" Audrey and Skyler sat next to me,"Sure." I smiled. "Audrey Faith!" Audrey smiled,"No,I'm not having two kids with the same name." I giggled. "Chloe." Skyler said.

"Hmm.." I kept thinking,

"Khloe with a K." Audrey smiled.

"Like Khloe Kardashian?" I asked.

"Yes!" Audrey smiled,

"Khloe Ashleigh Jonas?.."Audrey said,"Nah.." I nodded.

"Khloe Lillian Jonas!" Skyler cheered,"No,that sucks." Audrey said,"Audrey,be night." I scolded her. "Sorry." Audrey sighed."How bout hm...Khloe Mercedes Jonas?" I smiled,"I love it." Audrey smiled,"Me too mommy!" Skyler smiled. "Alright,we gotta get to grandma's. Go get your brothers." I got up. I packed some snacks in my bag,

Joe's POV.

"How is he doing?" I headed and hugged my mom. "Hey honey,he's sick,but they said he's improving." she rubbed my back,"I want him to be here....Demi's carrying our last baby...and I'm getting fixed...mom...I need my father here." I sighed.

"I know baby,I know." she hugged me,"He has to...it's wouldn't be fair that my kids seen him and the baby hasn't."  I sighed,"We have to think positive.." my mom kissed my cheek. "How is is Nick and Kevin doing with this?" I looked at her,"Kevin is hanging in there..Nick is on his way from LA." my mom said.

"Mr.Jonas wants to see you guys." the doctor said and we followed him to the room."Hey guys..." my dad sat up,"Hey dad." I smiled and hugged him."Joe...Joe...listen to me..." he sipped his father.

"What is it,dad?" I looked at him,"You love Demi,right?" he closed his eyes,"Yeah.." I looked at him,"If you love something...don't ever let it go.don't let her go....there might be times where the marriage gets rocky,but don't say or so anything you'll regret. Treat her like a princess and love her like a gentlemen.." he coughed,"I know,dad..I will..I promise.

My phone rang,"Be right back." I walked out of the room,"Hello?" I answered,"Hey,Joe..it's Dallas." she said,"Hey,what's going on?"  I asked,walking back and forth. "We heading to the hospital..Demi told us she felt lightheaded,so we gave her some protein and she passed out on us." she said,I sighed and cursed under my breath.

"I'm in New Jersey right now...just keep me updated." I sighed,"Thanks,bye." I hung up,I headed inside,"What's a matter,hun?" my mom looked at me,"Demi is in the hospital in LA...she passed out."

"Joe..go home..go be with your fiance'." my mom combed my hair,"What about my dad?" I sighed,"Joseph,he's going to have Kevin,Nick and me. Demi needs you. You need to be there,I can tell. I'll call you if anything happens."

"Alright,momma. I love you." I hugged her,"I love you too Joe,you grew up into a handsome man." she smiled,I kissed her cheek,"Bye dad..I have to head home. Love you." I kissed his forehead and headed to the airport.

--------------------------------------------------------

Will Demi be alright!?!

4 more chapters left...

xxxChloe.