Chapter 20.

8 months later;

Natalie did my hair and makeup,she gave me a nude color pallet on my face. I had my hair wavy and put in a nice bun with a white rose in it,with a few curls out of the bun,"You like it?" Natalie asked,"Yes,I love it." I smiled.

"Are you willing to marry him again?.." My mom looked at me,I looked at her and nodded,"I love him,only him." I smiled,I got up and headed to my wedding dress. It was an embellished corded lace mermaid dress. 

Natalie helped me put it on,then I slipped on my shoes,I looked at myself in the mirror,"You're absolutely beautiful." Eddie came behind me,"Thank you,dad." I hugged him,I then grabbed my bouqet of flowers..I headed ouside with Eddie. 

I linked my arm with Eddie,"You ready?" he asked,I nodded,the music started playing and I started walking down the asile with Eddie,I looked at Joe,he smiled at me,I smiled back.

"Who is giving away Demetria?" the preacher asked,

"I am." Eddie said,I hugged him and went to next to Joe,stand infront of the minister.

"Dear family and friends, on behalf of Demetria Devonne Lovato and Joseph Adam Jonas I welcome you all for this marriage ceremony. We are here today to encourage, celebrate and support the covenant these two people,Demetria Lovato and Joseph Jonas are going to make and to share in the joy that Joseph and Demetria experience as they pledge their love and commitment to each other. We rejoice in the manner God has led them to each other and got them to the place where they now stand."  he preached,I smiled.

"Joseph, the woman who stands by your side is going to be your wife. She will look to you for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. You must never take her for granted, and always stand by her for good or ill." he looked at Joe.

"Today in presence of God, family and friends, I pledge to join my life with yours. With God's help I promise to provide, protect, respect and support you through all that life has to offer. I promise to stand by you through both good and bad times, in happiness and sorrow, come riches or poverty. You are God's beautiful gift to me and I will cherish you all my life!" Joe cheered,raising his eyebrows at me,smiling,making me laugh.

"Demetria, the man who stands by your side is going to be your husband. He will look to you for comfort, support, love, understanding and encouragement. You must never take him for granted and always stand by him for good or ill."

"Today in presence of God, family and friends, I pledge to join my life with yours. With God's help I promise to submit, respect, support and encourage you through all that life has to offer. I promise to stand by you through both good and bad times, in happiness and sorrow, come riches or poverty. You are God's beautiful gift to me and I will cherish you all my life!" I did the same at Joe as he did to me.

"In the Bible, Paul wrote beautifully about the power of love in his 1st book of letters to the Corinthians, Chapter 13.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect; but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood. So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." "