Chapter 10.

3 days later;

"Thank you for letting me crash here.." I hugged Gigi,"No problem. Have a safe trip." she smiled,I sighed and headed on the plane back to LA.

..

I finally landed a few hours later,I sighed,I took a deep breath and got a taxi to my house,"You seem upset." the taxi driver asked,"Oh,it's a long story.." I sighed,"Oh okay,whatever is,I hope you deal through it." he told me.

"Thanks." I smiled a little,I paid him and got out and headed inside,"Joe?.." I said,he came downstairs,"Can you tell me what the hell happened to you?" Joe looked at me,look like he was crying,I sighed,"I'm not ready to marry you,Joe.." I looked at him.

"You could of told me that the da--"

"I wanted to marry you then Joe! I just...reality hit me,showing what could possibly be us. I didn't want to go through the hurt. I'm very confused right now."

"That won't be us! I love you,Demi. I would try my best not to be like that. I would try everything so we would not to divorce."

"You know,we had too weddings...TWO WEDDINGS! And you said that to me me in my imagination..I'm so confused,Joe. I want to believe you,but I am afraid of getting hurt." I sighed,"You told Wilmer that you still loved me when I was with Chelsea,so do you love me right now?"

"I will always love you,Joe!" I whined,"Prove it." he looked at me with his brown eyes,I crashed my lips onto his,I pushed him to the couch and slipped off his shirt,I climbed on top of him,kissing him roughly,he slipped on my shirt,I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. He picked me up and took me to our bedroom.

He laid me on our bed and got on top of me,never even broke the kiss.He slipped my pants off along with my thong,I bit his lip softly,I grabbed his manhood and stuck it in me,I moaned,biting his lip.

He started thrusting inside me rough.

...

I laid next to him,once we finished,"You need to go." Joe gets up,"Whaaat?...I showed you that I loved you.." I looked at him,"I know,you proved to me that your love me,but I'm still hurt..I wanted to marry you..I need you to go..you hurt me." he looked at me upset,putting on a pair of boxers,"Joe,I--"

"Please just go." he sighed.

I got up and slipped on a pair of clean clothes,"I'm sorry,I hurt you." I looked at him then I headed off,I walked to Wilmer's. I think I remember where he lived. I hope he is back from Las Vegas. I knocked on his door.

"llegada." Wilmer called out,"Oh hey Hermosa." he opened the door,"I was wondering if I can stay the night...Joe kind of kicked me out.." I sighed,"Of course.Come in." he invited me in,I hugged him,"Gracias." 

He hugged me back tight.

Joe's POV.

I didn't want to  kick her out,but seeing her face,makes me remember the day she walked out of our wedding from a stupid vision that could possibly not be true.

I sat on the end of the bed,Wilmer looked at me,"What the fuck did I do?.." I sighed looking through pictures.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's short,but atleast you got a chapter,bitchez. Jk lol.

Comment on what you think.

xxxxChloe.

(Totally was going to put,'xxxxJemi' wow.)