Chapter 12.

The kids are playing outside,since it was finally a nice day,Joe is in the office working,I just got off the phone with Miley,I poured some tea in a cup and carried to Joe's office,"Knock knock." I knocked,"Come in." he turned around in his chair,"I brought tea." I walked in.

"Hmm." he smiled and padded his lap,signaling me to sit,I sat on his lip,sideways,he took a sip of the tea,"So I just got off the phone with Miley." I said,he put one of his arms around my back and put his free hand on my lap. "How is she?" he asked,"She's good,she said she just finished a course of intercourse." I giggled,"You guys share to much."

I giggled,"She said they uses toys,making our life sound boring." I played with his fingers,"I love our sex life,I hate sex toys." he laughed,"She also said sex burns carbs."  I smiled,"Well,I thought I felt a little skinnier." he smiled,I giggled and kissed his lips,"Babe.." I bit my lip.

"Yeah?" he looked at me,sipping his tea,"You know I'm from Texas...and we like to have a big family.." I said,"Yeah??..." he looked at me,"What about we try for another baby?.." I rubbed his chest,"4 isn't alot?" he cocked his eyebrow. "I love my kids,but this could be our final baby and besides this could be our makeup baby.." I quivered my lips,"Plus I miss holding a little baby in my arms,our kids are too old for me to hold them and we're not getting any younger. This would be our last baby."

He pecked my lips,"I have to think about it,baby." he looked at me,I smiled,"That'll do." I smiled,I got off his lap,"I'll let you go back to work." I kissed the top of his head,I headed to the backyard,"Look mommy,I'm daddy." Mason said,he made his hand look like he was holding a microphone,"Burin' up for you baby!!" Mason sang,I laughed,he kept going.

I threw my head up,laughing,"We're glad you and daddy made up." Skylar said,I smiled,"Me too." I smiled,Joe ran out and picked up Mason,"MOMMY!!" Mason laughed,"Joe threw him up in the air and caught him,"I hear you singing my songs." Joe tickled him,I giggled. "Mommy said I look like you." Mason put his arms around Joe's neck,"You do look like me,when I was little." Joe laughed.

"I look like Mom." Jacob sighed,"Ha,you look like a girl." Audrey laugh,"I wouldn't want to look like your dad,he's nasty and gross." I smirked and kissed Jake's cheek,"Hey." Joe put Mason down and ran and picked me up,"PUT MOMMY DOWN!" Skylar hit Joe's leg,"Alright." Joe smirked. 

"Joe,don't you dare!!" I squirmed as he was getting closer to the pool,he then dropped me into the pool,"JOSEPH!!" I laughed,"Here let me help you." he offered his hand,I pulled him in,making the kids laugh,we then got out and chased the kids around trying to get them in the pool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short.

So I updated 'I'm Not Crazy','Radio Love' and now this. So go check them out,if you haven't.already. 

Should Jemi have another baby? Comment below.

xxChloe.