Chapter 8.

A month later;

 "Have a good day at school,guys." I waved to them as they headed to the bus. I headed back inside,I flopped on the couch. I got a sickness rush through me,"Shit!!" I ran to the bathroom and puked. 

I got up and cleaned up,"Shit shit! No no!!" I ran to my cellphone and called Selena,"Hey Dems." she answered,"Selena..." I ran my hands through my hair,"Is something wrong?"

"I could be pregnant.." I choked out,

"Congrats."

I sighed,I told her that I'm having a fling with Joe,"But it not be Joe's.." I gulped,"Why you think that?.." she asked,"Because....I've missed my period before I ever had sex with him..I was just hoping it was just late.."

"God Demi!! Ever heard of protection!?!" Selena groaned,

I fell over on Justin,"Hii." I giggled,"Hey gurrl." he chuckled,"Shhhh.."  I put my finger on his lips,then I kissed him,I was a little tipsy. 

His hands explored my body as our lips were syncing. I wrapped my arms around him and he carried me to his bedroom,I slipped off his white tank as he took off my jacket,"Make love to me baaaabbbyy." I moaned.

He smiled at me and unzipped my dress.

Oh no.

"He told me he did!!" I sighed,panicing."Who was it?" Selena asked,I bit my lip,"Promise not to get mad at me.." I sighed,"Demi,just tell me." Selena said,sharply,"I was drunk..and upset,remember that."

"DEMI come on!!" Selena whined,"I slept with Justin...we both were drunk,I'm sor--" I stopped when I realized she hung up,I sighed.I threw my phone. I started crying,I saw Joe pull into my driveway,I sighed,I wiped my eyes and answered the door.

"Hey baby." Joe pecked my lips,"Hey,come in.." I let him in,"Have you broke up with Chelsea?.." I crossed my arms,"I can't do that..She had my baby..I kind of love her." Joe looked at me,I looked at my feet and back at him,"I'm sorry." he came towards me.

"No.." I walked away,"I'm sorry.." I looked at him,"What do you mean?.." he looked at me confused,"How can someone love someone else,if they aren't sure who they love?" I asked him,"Demi,I'm sorry."

"Go home Joe." my voice cracked,"Demi,please.." he begged,"I can't do this. I can't be with someone who wants me,but also wants someone else." I looked at him,trying not to cry."I love you,De--"

"You love the thought of me,but you love Chelsea,choose her." I sighed,he stared at me,"I still don't understand how you like to push people away.." he nodded his head and headed out to his car. I slammed my door and yelled.

I let tears flow out of my eyes now,I have to see if I was really pregnant.." I grabbed my purse and headed to the GYN. I got out and checked in.

~~

"Ms.Lovato." the nurse asked,I got up and followed her to a room,"So you want a pregnancy test done?" she looked at me,"Yeah..I know I could do a home test,but I...sometimes don't find that  trustworthy sometimes." I sighed.

"Alright,lay down,Ms.Lovato." the nurse smiled,I laid down and the nurse did a test on me.

"Ms. Lovato,it seems that...."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is she pregnant?!! D;

this and the chapter might be short,but because of what i got planned. You'll be shitting bricks. 

This is dedicated to Haley(@EyeHeartDemi) because she helped me with my plan :)