Chapter 19.

Week 35.

"You're about to blow,mommy! BOOM then baby." Skyler said,I giggled,"Yeah,I know." I smiled,"The guests are here." Joe headed downstairs,We were having  baby shower at our house. "Hey Nick! Hey Kevin! Hey Danielle!" I smiled and hugged them. 

"How you feeling?" Dani smiled,"Good." I giggled. "Hey Marissa!!" I smiled big and hugged,"Dallas! Maddie! Mom and dad!" I smiled and hugged them,"Hey guys." Joe waved.  

...

We had some cake and now we're doing karoke.

"Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere.
Rockin' everywhere" I sang with Dallas,laughing.

" I found you MS NEW BOOTY

Get it together and bring it back to me
Hit the players club for about month or two
Put his hand on it then see what he do." Dallas jammed.

"Get it ripe, get it right, get it tight" I rubbed my back against her back.

"Girl I don't need you, but you need me

Take it off, let if flop, shake it freely
And I don't tell stories, I let 'em tell theyself
And you ain't gotta sell sex, girl,
it sells itself,
like nothing else
Yeah I'm a country boy,
but that big city bottom fill me up with joy
Ain't life grand (life's grand) living up daddy." I sang laughing.

We finished and broke down laughing,"Wow..." Joe chuckled. 

"Gift time" My mom said,I went and sat on Joe's lap,we starts unwrapped some,"Ohh,how cute!!" I smiled."Thank you Dallas." I smiled,we began opening some more. "Theses are so cute." I smiled and got up,"Thank you guys so mu---" I stopped,"Babe...my water broke.." I looked at Joe,"Oh no." Joe got up,"We'll watch the kids."  my mom said,"Alright.." I got in the car. 

..

"We're having our last baby."  Joe smiled,as I was laying in bed,"Yes." I smiled and kissed his hand.

Suddenly I heard crying,I couldn't help but to smile.

"One more push!" Doctor said and Demi pushed her final push.

"I'm proudly to introduce your beautiful girl." The doctor said and handle our child to Demi.

Demi's POV.

I couldn't believe I made it through this birth..I was hot and sweaty,but I didn't care. I was holding a beautiful baby girl.

She instantly stopped crying when I held her in my arms. I didn't want to let her go. "Babe,look." I smiled.

Joe kissed my forehead and looked at our baby girl. "She's gorgeous." Joe smiled.

"Almost there! Keep going!!"

She kept pushing and I started to hear a cry,"Baby,I see the head!" I smiled at her. 

"We got one baby out!" The doctor handed the baby to the nurse and she got him cleaned. "There's Jacob!!" I smiled at her.

"We need you to push again in...1...2...3..push!"

She pushed once again. "Babe,you can do it,come on!!" I cheered her on.

"You are finished!" The doctor handed Lucas to the nurse,but this time it wasn't crying,which scared me.

"You did it,baby." I smiled at Demi and kissed her cheek. "Uh huh.."She smiled weakly at me. I got her hair out of her face and I watched the nurse taking care of our sons,then suddenly I felt Demi's hand slipped out of mine.

"Yes,this is my third time giving birth." I said,sassily. "Okay,okay,now I need you to push." he instructed,so I did,I pushed. 

"Keep going,good job Mrs. Jonas." The doctor encouraged,I held onto Joe's hand and pushed,suddenly  I heard a cry.

"Here is your little girl,Mr. and Mrs. Jonas." The doctor handed her to the nurses and Joe cute the cord and then the nurses cleaned her off.

"Whoa hold on,it looks like there is another one.."

"WHAT?!" I threw my head up,"You said one girl..." I looked at him,"I guess she hid the other baby,push some more,Mrs.Jonas."

I continued pushing."Come on baby." Joe kissed my cheek.

I heard another cry."It's a boy!" The doctor smiled. Joe cut the cord and then the nurses cleaned him up.

"What would you like to name the girl?" the nurse asked,"Um...Skylar Mae Jonas." I smiled,"Beautiful." she wrote it on the birth certificate.

"And the boy?"

"Mason William Jonas." Joe smiled and I smiled at him,"I love it." I pecked his lips.

"Push Mrs.Jonas." The doctor instructed and I started pushed,"Good job,keep pushing,she said,I held Joe's hand tight,pushing,"You can do it baby." he kissed my forehead.

"Congratulations,it's a beautiful girl." she smiled and handed the baby to the nurse and they cleaned her off,cut the cord and wrapped her in a blanket. They handed her to me,I smiled,"Name?" the nurse smiled.

"Natalie Marie Jonas." I smiled,Joe smiled, and kissed my cheek.