Chapter 13.

"Night,baby." I kissed Mason's forehead then I tucked him in,I turned off the light and headed back to my bedroom,I closed the door,I helped Joe pull the covered down,"Demi,I made my decision." he smiled,"And that is?" I looked at him.

"I abolutely want another baby with you."  he smiled,"Maybe I changed my mind." I smirked,changing into my pajamas,"I know you didn't." he kissed my lips with alot of passion,I moaned silently,"But how are we going to do this?.." he looked at him,"Kids do have school tomorrow.." I bit my lip.

"You wanna start that soon?" he smiled,"Yes,you're such a turn on." I kissed his lips,"It's so vise versa." he growled,I smiled and got into bed,he got into bed also and pulled me close,we both drifted off to sleep.

..

I woke up and and started cooking breakfast while Joe wakes up the kids,I yawned and put the food on the plates,"Come get it." I said from downstairs and they all ran downstairs.

..

"Have fun at school." I kissed everyone's heads,"Bye mommy." Mason waved goodbye and everyone got on the bus,I headed to the bedroom,Joe was already on the bed,half naked,I smiled and started taking off my clothes,I climbed on top of him. I began sucking on his neck. He rolled me over and started kissing all over me.

..

I kissed his chest,"Mmm.." I smiled,"I love you so much baby." he stroked my back,"I love you too." I pecked his lips,"I just want you to know that if this doesn't work,we can always try again," he looked at me,I smiled,"I know." I intertwined our hands.

------------------------------------------

this is the shortest chapter I ever did,I'm so sorry,i just didn't know what to write next :\

Next one will be better,I promise.