Chapter 10 The Sleepover

Frisk screamed and dug her head into Sans's arm. Sans waited for a second, then tapped on Frisk's head. "It's okay, you can look now." he said to her. She poked her head up and sighed, the jump scare was over.

Papyrus, Sans, Undyne, Frisk, and Frisk's new friend Alphys sat on the couch and on the floor, watching Mew Mew Kissie Cutie Four: Death to Cutie. Frisk had been introduced to Alphys a few days before they had scheduled a big group sleepover, and the scientist had begged them to watch the horror movie during the night. Papyrus was on one of the couches, snoring loud enough to rival his brother. Undyne was on the floor, laughing every time a fight broke off, while Alphys hid behind her and cried if a character got hurt. And Frisk, the wimpiest of them all when it came to movies, was up against Sans on the couch, gripping his arm tightly, ready to hide in it in case something scary happened. It was a good night, and the movie finished at 11:00 PM, so the friends decided to stay up and play a game. "Truth or dare" Undyne said immediately. Alphys nodded her head, "O-Okay, but is it a rule that you have to pick dare at least once?" Undyne laughed, "No, Alphys you're not even going to follow that rule. C'mon, lets just start!" The five friends all sat down in a circle, and spun a bottle to see who would go first, it landed on Papyrus. "Okay, whoever just told the truth or did a dare will pick the next thing for whoever the bottle picks. Since this is the first round, I'll start." Undyne said. The group nodded, and Papyrus thought for a moment. "OKAY, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS CHOOSE DARE!" Undyne rubbed her hands together, "Fine, I'll start this off easy. I dare you to say your worst pun." Papyrus frowned while Sans snickered. "OH NOT THAT, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY! YOU'RE TEAR-ABLE" Unydne Sans and Frisk laughed while Alphys smiled. "That was horrible!" Undyne said as she gave the bottle to Papyrus, "Well, spin away." 

It had been awhile and Sans still hadn't gotten picked for truth or dare, and he was bored. So he used a tiny bit of his magic to gently tap the bottle towards him. "Dare." Sans said to Alphys who was going to pick what he had to do. He wasn't worried, it was just Alphys, she wouldn't make him do anything crazy. She thought for a moment "I-I have something interesting..." She said to herself. "Spit it out!" Undyne said impatiently. "Okay" Alphys said, "I dare you to do one round of spin the bottle. Whoever the tip of the bottle lands on, you have to kiss." Sans sighed, regretting his decision to pick dare, and he spun the bottle that was in the centre of the group. The tip of it spun and spun until it slowed down and finally landed on...Frisk. Both Sans and Frisk sighed, "Why does this always happen?" Frisk said to no one in particular. "What does that mean?" Alphys asked. Undyne quickly told her about how the two of them had kissed under the mistletoe and Alphys frowned. "Oh, well if you want to do another dare instead, you can."  Undyne turned to Alphys "No take backs, don't be a wimp Sans!" She said stubbornly. "Whatever, it's just a dare." Sans muttered to himself more than anyone else, it wasn't worth protesting. Sans's eye turned blue, and a second later, he had teleported to the space in between Frisk and Undyne. Frisk turned to see him centimetres away from her face and jumped a little, surprised that he had teleported. She looked straight forward for a few moments, until she felt Sans's mouth (or in his case just teeth) against her cheek. It felt warm, and nice, but Frisk shook away that feeling. A second later, Sans pulled away, blushing blue. He didn't comment on what had happened, instead, he spun the bottle to see who it would land on. Frisk was chosen for the final round, and she thought for a second before picking truth. Sans didn't really know what to ask her, they told each other almost everything, and her life on the surface was a touchy subject, but Papyrus whispered something in his ear (which was odd since Papyrus almost always yells when he talks). Sans smirked "Okay. Frisk, did you like it when I kissed you?" Alphys and Undyne covered their mouths, and Papyrus smiled, proud that he had come up with the question. Frisk didn't even skip a beat, "I liked it as much as Papyrus likes your puns." She said. Sans shrugged, "I kind of expected that." Frisk laughed. Then, everyone curled up on one of the couched or on the floor and fell asleep, until Papyrus was the only one awake. He thought about what Frisk had said in response to Sans's question, he remembered the day that he had told Frisk that he secretly did like his puns, but didn't want him to know. Frisk had to have remembered Papyrus saying that, he had told her less than a week ago, so did Frisk say that on purpose?