Chapter 15

Chapter 15

In this sad world of ours sorrow comes to all and it often comes with bitter agony. Perfect relief is not possible except with time. You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it will make you less miserable now. I have had enough experience to make this statement.”

― Abraham Lincoln

            Do you ever feel like you’re moving slowly when everyone is going fast around you? You try you’re best to catch up with everyone but you can’t. You want to get someone’s attention so they know your there but nothing comes and your just there.

            I seemed like that at least right now. After seeing my sister like this it was kind of hard to breath for moment. It’s like I forgot how which is really weird because I know how to breathe, I am alive of course. But things were different now and I didn’t know what to do.

                I felt, actually I didn’t know what I felt. I just didn’t feel anything. I felt like if I was puppet or something just doing whatever everyone said. Just peel potatoes or wash the clouds. Don’t run away and don’t ask questions.

                But something within me wanted to get out of this place. Part of me wanted to fight for my sister, my mother and my father. For the people who died all over the world because of this stupid idea by one person. For the children who never got the chance to live, to parents who never got to see their family, to the elders who never got to say goodbye and to brothers or sisters who never got to pick on their family again. I couldn’t just stand here and watch the group of people hurt more families. I was on the edge of letting them do that again.

                The whole thing of just attack people who were different was just wrong. Just because people were different gave you know right to hurt them. What did we ever do to Hitler and his group of followers? Was it because we existed or something? Was it because there was so many of us they didn’t want us populate the streets? Was there at least one person or more people who were German and didn’t believe in whatever this guy was saying?

                I didn’t know what to believe in anymore. I didn’t know who to trust anymore even though I didn’t trust anyone right now. I mean wouldn’t you after this happen? I couldn’t blame people besides the person who killed my sister. We choose to fight back and this was our punishment to see our love ones dead. Of course they say how close I was with my sister. I was the oldest to the two of us, of course it was my fault. But I should have been dead. Of course if I died I didn’t want my sister be alone.

                So I here I was waking up at the same with the soldiers yelling at us. We got to go take bath in freezing cold water. We got out of there fast so others can take a shower. We ate breakfast again in silence as if it was the only thing we had left. But something change through the group. Instead of eyes facing the ground they were looking at the soldiers with hatred. Glaring at the soldiers with all they have. Even through some of us gave up already we were still mad and angry. It’s not good to get a group of people angry.

                But we couldn’t let them get to us. First of all they were just bullies like the ones in school expect with guns and they actually mean what they say. But either way they were just big bullies. We couldn’t let whatever they said or do get to us. We had to be stronger than them because they can’t break us. Sure they think they can but we are human and we are not letting them win this time. We were going to fight till we couldn’t anymore we just had to figure out how.

                So at night when they usually leave us alone we sat together or rather we whispered quietly to each other. Our beds were kind of close now that they was more people in the group. So we couldn’t really move much but this came to our advantage. This give us a chance to talk to each other and figure things out. Then one of us would past it on to the guys. Yes we at least had our different barracks. Women in children in one and the Guys had another one a bit far from us. We decided to come up with a plane first because they could even think of anything.