Chapter 3

Jason's POV

"Bae, stop tickling them so much. They'll be out of breath." Justin grabs my hands as they try to tickle both of our lovely babies.

"Okay, I won't." I let my hands go.

"So tell me who's staying in today and watching them?" He says as he feeds Cailin.

"You are?" I ask confused poking Drake's belly.

"Jason? Are you serious right now?" He glances at me.

"What? I've got a mission today, I can't just skip it."

"I can't with you right now, I told you yesterday that I've got to impress the chief today." I roll my eyes poking Drake's belly even more harder, vomit comes out of his mouth.

"Shit," I whisper under my breath.

"What was that?" Justin gives me a death glare.

"Uh, I'll be right back with a towel." I grin getting up.

Luckily Justin doesn't say anything, I come back with a towel, cleaning Drake up, his blue eyes sparkled when he saw me like how he peed in my eye.

"This little guy, loves to mess with me," I said as he drools.

"Reminds me of you." Justin said grinning as he bursts out laughing hard.

"Anyways your mom called today, about the wedding." He rolls his eyes looking away. "Come on, you gotta show some support."

"I did when she came here a week ago." I nodded trying not push his buttons.

"Yeah, moms adore your cooking." I said out of jealousy.

"Do they?" He smirked picking up Cailin burping her.

Both of our families came here last Friday. It was the 3rd day the twins got born. Alex was really surprised as what I did, he didn't know I had it in me. Pattie thought it was too soon for us to be having twins but mama told her that they had Alex when they were just our age. So they loved our idea of having twins plus starting a family.

Pattie was also getting married to Brandon. I haven't seen that bitch in a long damn time. Justin has seen him a couple of times saying he wanted to say sorry about his actions but I refused to see him.

Once an asshole always an asshole.

Well that's how my brain works.

"Good luck with the wedding." I tease him putting the towel away.

"Good luck to you too," he smirked putting Cailin down.

"Why? I'm not going." I simply said.

"You're comfortable on the couch?" He raises his eyebrows making me swallow hard.

"So what am I wearing to the wedding?" I grinned, blinking.

"Hmmm, I've never seen you in a suit." He whispers smirking being a tease.

"No," I whine not liking the idea.

"Oh come on, I want my boyfriend to look fancy." He kisses my cheek.

"Mmm, let me think," I rub my chin faking to think. "No," I grin sitting up. Justin sighs loudly laying beside the twins.

---

I see Justin in the living room walking, my thought goes dirty for a second thinking with my dick. I quickly pinned Justin against the wall making him gasp, I suck against his neck making him moan.

"You're all mine," I growled as I smash my lips against his roughly. I was so horny for him. But the fun had to end because the kids begin crying.

"Bae, the kids," Justin pulled away. But I pushed him back again.