Chapter 10

Justin's POV

"Look it's easy just target the head or the heart." He hands me the gun, sitting down drinking his soda.

I sigh for the hundred time today, trying my best to target the heart but I miss it hitting the arm.

"AHHHHH!" I throw the gun getting tired of this but not before hearing gun shots out of it making me jump.

"Wow boy, be careful. This is the real deal here." He comes to me making me calm picking up the gun.

"I'm sorry, I just can't shoot the heart." I breath out.

"Relax, it's not that hard just try to focus like I told you." Jason shows me again for the tenth time shooting perfectly the heart.

"Can we get a break?" I whine not feeling this anymore.

"No, you have too many breaks." I growl sitting on the grass looking up at him.

"Now you try, you know what, come here," he moves his finger.

I stand up going towards him. "Stand in front of me." I do as he says. "Now hold the gun like you do." I held the gun. "Now hold it like that," he slides his hand towards mine holding it. "Now look inside that hole thing, I don't know what it's called." I chuckle looking into it. "Point towards the heart just right." I point it towards the heart. "Now shoot," I shoot hitting the heart perfectly.

"AHHHHH!" I jump up and down hugging him tightly as we fall into the grass.

"Great job, baby boy. I'm so proud." I kissed his lips getting up.

"Thanks my first ever shot." I blinked bitting my lip doing a happy dance.

"I'm so glad you lost it to me," he teases me as I hit his chest rolling my eyes.

"Now break time, I'm tired as hell," I rub my forehead.

"Of course your Majesty." He bows down to me making me giggle.

"Yay, Justin congrats on your first shot," we see Xander clapping his hands.

I see Jason taking the gun from me trying to shoot Xander. "Jason, stop!"

But I was too late he hits the fence making Xander fall.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell, waving my hand.

"Chill the gun isn't even real, I just wanted to scare him a little." He smiles kissing my head going towards his chair.

I quickly make it to Xander, I look over the fence seeing him pissed off, he looks at me with a straight face.

"I deserved that but I'm glad you're okay. I wanted to visit you but your boyfriend wouldn't let me." He points a middle finger at Jason going back to his house.

Weird.

"So is it time for you tell me what happened to you before I woke up?" I look his way my hands on my hips.

"Is that the kids crying? I should go," he gets up running towards the house.

I groaned taking no time running after him.

"Jason! Get your ass back down here!" I shout out.

He calmly comes down being shy taking a seat on the stairs.

I was about to come up but he stops me. "Wait, I'll just tell you." He takes a deep breath.

"I'm waiting," I cross my arms getting impatient.

"Damn! Fine, her brother came to visit me and I kinda punched him making him black out so I threw him in a bag then throwing him down the hill." My jaw drops making my legs weak as I fall down. I tried to say something but nothing comes out I'm too shocked.