Chapter 14

Justin's POV

My head hurts so much it's like a tornado spinning around my head. I feel so dizzy and weak. I feel someone rubbing my face my softly.

I open my eyes hearing gasps. I blink a few time getting a better view.

"Babe?" I hear Jason's voice. I look at him sitting on the floor as his hands were on my face.

"What happened?" I groaned closing my eyes.

"Someone drugged you and I have a lucky guess who it was." He said as he got up crossing his arms looking at Brandon.

"Why would I do that to my own son?" Jason chuckled shaking his head.

"Let's get this straight he's not your son. You're just a person replacing his real father." Sassy Jason is back.

"Don't start a fight you can't finish." He hisses. I rub my temple trying to ignore these two but it's not working.

"I can't finish it because you aren't dead yet, old man." He kneeled down to me giving me some pills to get over with the headache. I smiled taking them from him.

"You forgot to give him some water." Brandon trailed off.

"If you let me. I was just about to." He glares at him grabbing the cup giving it to me nicely.

I thanked him taking it swallowing them.

"Justin? Aren't even gonna talk?" Brandon annoyingly asks me.

"He doesn't want to talk to someone who drugged him," Jason waves his hands.

"I didn't drug him and he has a mouth of his own to talk for himself." Jason scoffs.

"Too bad he doesn't lose his breath for you." I sighed getting enough of this stupid fight.

"Look what you did! He's leaving! Justin wait!" Brandon shouts calling my name. I don't answer him back only going to the bathroom closing and locking it.

I sighed putting led of the toilet on and sitting on it. I take deep breaths trying to make out what happened to me at the wedding. I only remember dancing with Charlie then this girl giving me and Charlie two drinks talking to us. I don't even remember her name or what happened after that.

"Babe!" I hear a knock on the door knowing it's Jason. "Can you open the door for me please?"

"Leave me alone." I whine rubbing my forehead.

"I know you have a massive headache so open the door and let me fix it." I look around thinking if it's a good idea letting him in.

"The pills have to kick in so you can't really do anything." He sighs knocking on the door once more.

"You have no idea what I can do baby." He sexually says making me roll my eyes.

"I don't want sex."

"Funny, how you say that. You were all horny on me hours ago." I blush covering my face with my hands. "Don't be embarrassed. It was only me. So you're good." I grab a toilet paper throwing it at the door. "Did you just throw something?" I don't reply him back. "Fine, then I'll try plan B. You leave me no choice." I raise my eyebrows surprised.

10 minutes passed Jason still wasn't saying anything I looked down at the door seeing he's not there anymore.

Suddenly I hear the door being unlocked. Slowly seeing the door knob move. I quickly stand up not knowing what to do.

The door open up with Jason smirking twirling the keys around his fingers.

"You really thought you could out smart me?" He laughed closing the door locking it. I rolled my eyes sitting on the toilet seat again.