Chapter 9

2 days later

Justin's POV

I jumped like a lion pouncing on its prey as I fell over the bed, my lips guiding me to hid navigation. I realized just how badly I missed him and how badly I wanted to be with him at this moment.I kissed him, his lips placing with mine kissing back.

Our clothes were all dropped down on the hospital floor, the twins were with Harley so for once everything is perfect except the hospital part.

"Jason," I moaned, laying on my back with his ear pressed close to my mouth. He moved in two strokes, one was slow and the other was quick. Our stomachs and chest, connected and mixing sweat. I closed my eyes, raising my tried legs around his waist.

"Fuck, you're still so tight," he moans kissing my neck.

"You locked the door...right?" I whispered through each thrust.

Jason pressed his hands at my knees, pulling them closer to his waist, then looking at the door for a second.

At that moment I knew he didn't...

He licked his lips placing it on mine again, he started thrusting faster until my toes curled and I closed my eyes for a moment. He hit my prostate making me roll my eyes feeling my climax coming.

"I found it," he teases bitting my earlobe.

He kissed me before turning me around on my knees. He yanked my leg back he went in filling me again, my body and my mind connecting as one, I reached my high, I came hard for the second time as he came after me. I sighed happily smiling, a ball of happiness crawled over me. He laid down next to me.

---

A few hours later

Jason's POV

"Do you feel okay?" I ask being worried.

"I'm just fine, bae. Don't worry." He smiles kissing my cheek.

Thank god, god was on our side because the doctor said nothing was wrong with his kidneys. Luck was on our side.

"Want something to eat?" I ask putting the twins in the car.

"Mmmm, I would go for something sour," he rubs his chin.

"How about those sour ketchup chips you love?" I ask him.

"Oh my gosh, yessss!" He moans licking his lips.

Thanks too him I kind of got turned on.

"Okay, then I'll take you home then go buy you the chips." He nodded happily. I shifted in my seat trying to get comfortable.

"You okay?" He asks looking at me.

"Yep, I'll be right back." I got out of the car trying to fix my pants not to show the hard on I have right now.

"Shit," I whisper under my breath going back to the car again.

"We just had sex a few hours ago, Jase I'm not fixing that." He crosses his arm knowing what's wrong with me.

"I didn't even ask for help," I pout sadly starting the car.

He just kept tapping his fingers on his arm looking outside.

"You're so sweet to me, I really want to do it but the kids are right behind us it's weird." He whispers looking at the back.

"Tragic," I laughed kissing his lips.

"You know, you never told me where you were after I woke up," he glances at me.

I stop at a red light, "Um, I was getting some fresh air," he looks at me like I'm dumb.