Chapter 45

Justin's POV (Sexy chapter enjoy! AND 30 votes for the next one!! Btw read the end notes!!!)

We were in the car our way to the doctors check up, for our new family members but at the moment Jason was chewing his gum very loudly just making me annoyed as hell. I think he was nervous, I cleared my throat a couple of times trying to warn him but he was too distracted.

It was about nine in the morning he got a break from work, we couldn't do it when the twins were at home so we planned it for this morning.

It's been two days that Phoenix and Camila were with us. The nights weren't easy with them but we were trying our best with them just trying to make a home for them. Phoenix still was waiting for his parents to come around Camila as well but not just as much as him.

On the other hand I can say Drake and Camila became really close these days passed. He's always feeding her, or watching TV together I'm happy that he's not envying them because that wouldn't go very well.

Cailin is pretty much a chill person, she doesn't really show any reaction but I saw her and phoenix having a tea party together. It was adorable, it really touched my heart.

I glanced at Jason for a second then at my window seeing a couple of people walking by the street but still his chewing wasn't getting any better.

"Keep this up and you're sleeping on the couch." I suddenly spoke up.

"What? Why?" He looks at me confused making me happy because he stopped the disgusting chewing.

"Are you nervous?"

"No." I see him swallowing hard.

"You were snoring again last night." I muttered, I barely got any sleep because of him.

"No I wasn't." He scoffs rolling his window down a little. I just really hope he didn't fart.

"I recorded it, do you wanna hear it?" I pull out my phone from my handbag.

"Why would you record something like that?"

"So you're admitting it?" I tease smirking at him, I was about to show the recording voice to him but he takes it throwing it in his pocket.

"I'm nervous, okay?" He groans stopping at a red light. I rub his thigh gently.

"Don't do that." He whispers taking my hand and starts driving again.

"What?" I get confused by his reaction.

"I might get horny." He whispers looking back to the twins.

"They're sleeping, chill." I shove his shoulder playfully, pulling away from his hand.

"Stop, you're gonna make us die." He shoves my shoulder in return. I roll my eyes at him. "You know we haven't had sex in two weeks." He whispers to me chewing his lip.

"Are you serious right now? The kids are right behind us." I throw my thumb at them not believing him right now.

"Baby boy, trust me if they even heard cause I know they didn't, they wouldn't know what 'sex' is." He chuckles parking the car. I shake my head slowly. I was about to open my door when he suddenly stops me.

"What is it?"

"I'm scared, like really scared cross that I'm nervous." He throws his head down being ashamed.

"Hey." I grab his chin, his eyes shined, those blue hues envy of any summer sky. "I'm nervous too about doing this but we're into this together we have been for like twelve years now." I hear a gasp from him.