Me and Justin

NO POV

"Hey everyone," Nazanin waves her hands shyly. "This is not a chapter, I'm wanna sort something out, just to get it out of my chest." She breathes out going to continue but someone walks into the room ruining everything. "Justin, what are you doing here?" She asks being confused.

"Here, to support you." He grins sitting down beside her.

"You know that everyone hates you right now, right?" She asks smirking.

"Are we here to talk about me or you?" He rolls his eyes, standing up sitting somewhere else.

"Anyways, to my point. A lot of you on my book are ghost readers I'm not really happy about it, in my last chapter I nicely told you guys to vote for the chapter to show me some support and thank you so much you did I got 40 votes in a day but this time I only got 26 votes in a day, those ghost readers didn't vote again, and you guys know who you are. I work really hard writing the chapters plus I even made the chapters longer for you guys. If you're not show me some feedback and support I can't show you the love back, sorry." She frowns looking down her fingers.

"Oh my god, you're not gonna delete the book are you?" Justin stands up asking nervously.

"No, I won't do that because 35 other people always vote and show support to me and I'm really thankful, thank you guys." She smiles waving her hand blowing kisses. "It's not fair to them to get burn in the fire because of the ghost readers. I won't do that." She shrugs trying to look happy.

"That's good, I don't get it why those people just don't press a simple button it's not like their gonna-" but Nazanin cuts him holding his mouth with her hands.

"Don't be rude, you already have a lot of haters." She said with a serious tone. He rolls his eyes taking her hand off his mouth.

"If you ghost readers aren't gonna vote, I'm not gonna show so much updates either. Maybe I'll start updating once a week. If you show me feedback I'll update more. But if this rant isn't going to do anything then there's nothing much I can do."

"Damn, I'm really scared for my relationship. Where's Jason?" Justin asks looking around the room.

"Ignore him, so thank you for the people who read this and are gonna start voting means a lot. I gotta go I'm really hungry and haven't had breakfast yet." She stands up waving goodbye getting out of the room.

"You guys better start voting because I want my Jason back." Justin points his finger angrily. "I'm gonna get Jason back right, Nazanin?!" He yells laughing. "Nazanin?!" He yells for her one more time but still no answer. He quickly gets up running out of the room to her.