Chapter 24

Don't forget to vote ghost readers! A special thank you for the lovely people who do, hope you like the chapter. 40 votes for the next chapter 💎🙃

Jason's POV

I felt someone's hand touch my cheek, it was a soft hand I didn't want the feeling to end. "When is this dumbass gonna wake up?" I hear Charlie ask and I heard Justin shush him quietly.

Why is Justin even friends with him for this long?

"He'll wake up soon." He said quietly and heard someone sigh their footsteps fade away.

Once I heard the door close I slowly opened my eyes seeing I was in our room. I turned to go check the time but a shooting pain goes through my hip making me hiss, it was only then I remembered what happened to me. I looked down seeing a bandage covering my hip and I groaned, just as I went to touch it the door opened and Charlie came in. It was weeks since I spoke to him. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded as I sat up hissing to the pain.

"Here." He said handing me a pillow, I thanked him putting it behind my back. He smiled a little before walking away leaving me.

"Don't scare me like that." Justin frowned sitting beside me holding my hands.

"Why not, I thought it was kinda funny." I chuckled rubbing his knuckles.

"Only you could joke at this moment." He smiles.

"Why am I here and not in the hospital?" I ask feeling to throw up.

"I hate hospitals, you know that." He said holding his nose.

"So what happened? Did they catch the asshole who did this to me?" Justin shook his head slowly.

"I'm sorry." He whispers looking down at our hands that were laced together.

"Ugh," I whine to roll over to my side but feeling the burn on my hip, I decide not to do it. "What the hell happened to me?"

"You went unconscious for three days. You went into a minor coma because of the blood lost and you're poisoned." I raise my eyebrows getting this all in my head.

"Shit, I feel old." I chuckle, he rolls his eyes playfully.

"The doctor said you'll get a fever or feel like to throw up, are you okay now?"

"What? Nah, I'm totally fine-" as I said that I threw up on the bed.

Fuck, this can't be good.

"Don't worry you're not dying, the poison needs to come out of your body." I hold my stomach tightly. "I'll clean that mess up." He said getting up quickly going out of the room.

Can this day get any worse?

"It's so hot in here." I whisper to myself looking around the room, trying to find something to blow myself with. I spotted a magazine on the table beside our bed, quickly snatching it to create some wind for myself. "Fucking hell this isn't working," I grumble throwing the magazine on the ground. I take my shirt off throwing it on the ground next to the magazine. As I went to lay on the bed the pain didn't make it any better I threw up on myself this time.