Part 3 - family matters

Your p o v
"I'm just saying, the victim had bruises on their neck which shows that they played violin," I say.
Sherlock looks at me then at John like something clicked.
"People who play violin often have bruises on their neck," he said excitedly. I just nodded I literally just said that. "Think it through his bruises were deep and he recently started playing violin. According to his family he started playing before telling them because he already had the bruises," he continued.
Oh, he "started violin" as an excuse for his neck bruises which means, someone was harassing him.
"Someone was hitting him and he said he was taking violin so no one would know," I say excitedly!
"Exactly,"'Sherlock yells!
John just sits their wondering how we got so much from some bruises.
"We need to do have his body tested on to check for injuries," Sherlock says.
I laugh a little and they look at me strange.
I say, "well besides the obvious bullet hole." "Well same time tomorrow, I gotta run," I say.
I'm wearing leggings, a white t shirt, I miss my signature jacket. I always wear it on missions.
"Y/n, I'm not sure you should go, I mean considering the history of those specific people. And the fact that they are out to get you its unbelievably dangerous," Sherlock said.
When did he even come outside?
"Look, let me tell you how it's going to work. I'm going to take down these people with my sisters. We are going to be fine, and tomorrow morning you'll be reading about an anonymous take down in the papers," I say reassuringly.
Before I can be convinced of anything else I leave.
Time skip at ware house✨✨✨
"Ok it seems empty it's all routine , got it" my oldest sister asks once again?
I nod and start moving, Mavis is with us, along with 7 other girls. I walk slowly and carefully.
I'm a little nervous, though I can't tell why. Kinsey shoots me a warm smile and Mavis makes a silly face to make me laugh. That is the last normal moment in my world.
"We should split up," Mavis says.
Kinsey takes lead, " Twins stick together, Gale and Ashtyn Rub-" I tune her out I don't really care about the rest.
Mavis and I walk around our assigned room and I see it just one thing slightly out of the ordinary. This room had scratches on the wall, the kinds boxes make when you rush. Then I notice how dark the room is, only one window seems to e clean, wait not clean open.
"We're not alone," I whisper to my sister.
I get grabbed by someone and pulled forward, I kick them in their leg and run. I turn to see the door surrounded then my long time enemy walks in. He's still shorter then me, and ugly as ever.
"Well, I finally got the great y/n l/n," he says proudly.
He walks up to me and takes out a gun, if I'm dying I'm dying with my head held high no fear.
"I still see you haven't hit a growth spurt," I say flatly.
He gets mad and points his gun at my chin, I take a deep breath. Then he pulls it away, he strides closer to me.
"I guess you didn't see this coming," he says with a short laugh.
"Great story, young girl killed by the Axel Ariton. Though I believe, it's more accurate to call you Jonathan," I say with a smile.
"Here I thought you'd be smarter than this, maybe beg for your life a bit, I am quit a forgiving person," he says in his annoying voice.
"Yes, because forgiving people chase after one girl for two years after one incident," I say.
He smiles and puts the gun on my forehead then a quiet loud voice joins, "Actually I'm y/n l/n. I'm afraid you have my twin sister, funny how being identical works."
No. She was not pretending to be me, she'd die. He laughs, good he doesn't believe her. Then she shows the fact that she's wearing my jacket.
"Well y/n never let go of that jacket and why would you plead for your death. I understand the love thing but I say we kill the one in the jacket. I'd kill both but it'd be much crueler to leave one with the haunting memory of the other.m," Jonathan says.
I'm screaming, I go to attack him but I'm being held back. Then he pulls the trigger and shoots her in the temple, not dead yet. She had minutes, maybe if I get her to a hospital. I plead but no she dies.
Sherlock's p o v
I was just sitting down look through my microscope, when John came in. He turned on the tv listening to some boring news story, I wasn't listening. Then I hear something that spikes my interest, the warehouse y/n is at.
"And this girl was found dead in the building," the news anchor says.
No. The picture is y/n but it can't be true. Then the women continues. "It seems that the girl killed was very important government spy. Y/n l/n," she says.
John looks at me and goes to say something, I don't bother hearing it. I leave, I walk to the warehouse. I will believe y/n is dead when I see it, I can't imagine something as small as a bullet killing the girl with the bright eyes. I'm shaky when I arrive at the place, I see ambulances and I step forward.
On a stretcher I see her small body, her skin as white as a sheet, her eyes aren't bright. Only dull and lifeless, I feel a sensation of pain in my stomach, I don't understand and it causes tears to form in my eyes. I turn my head and see a girl with h/l h/c hair, she looks about y/n 's height. Then she turns and I see, for once I don't care if I look like I care. I run up to her and hug her, she seems surprised and she pulls away teary eyed.
"How aren't you dead," I say barely above a whisper.
"It's my twin," she says ghost like.
No wonder she's so sad, her sister died.
"Don't worry you can come with me, John's a doctor and he'll help you. You don't need to be, scared I'll take good care of you," I rush out.
She offers me a sad smile, and nods her head before coming with me.
A/n do you like this length? Is it too long? I broke my ankle and now I have a cast😞 but hey I'll be able to write more:)