Part 9 - kidnapped

A/b my cake's in the oven yay!!
Your p o v
I slowly wake up and yawn, I turn to move but I can't. Someone has their arms around me, I lift my head and see Sherlock. He's asleep and his curly brown hair is a bigger mess than usual. He slowly yawns and stretches up, I look at him and smile.
"Good morning," he says in his sleepy voice which is so attractive.
"Morning," I mumble in reply. "We need to get up," I say.
"No, we can stay here," he argues.
"I have some training to do and you've got work," I explain.
He sighs in a form of protest but gets up. I slowly stand on the cold floor and kick Sherlock out so I can change. I put on a plane black shirt that says 'supernatural' in white letters and I put on some black yoga pants and f/c sneakers. I brush my hair and put it the way I do to work out. I look myself over in the mirror and head out to HQ.
After an hour of this training I go back to Baker Street, I basically live there now. When I go to unlock the door someone tries to grab me, I elbow then in the rib. They try to choke me but I duck last minute and trip them. They get up quickly and I open the door and slam it on their hand. The kick it back before I lock it, I grab a vase and smash it on their head. They lay unconscious and I call Scotland Yard.
"Hi, it's y/n someone attacked me and I'm ok but their unconscious. Should I just call Sherlock?" I speak into the phone.
Greg answers, "y/n Sherlock isn't here he left with John a few hours ago and we can't get them to answer their phone. They were supposed to be back an hour ago their missing ."
What? Their missing? I sit down on the floor and curl up, the body being the least of my worries.
"Dear, did you phone Sherlock or John? Will they be home for tea," Mrs.Hudson asks?
"No they won't be home their missing," I say in a panicky voice.
Mrs. Hudson looks worried.
Sherlock's p o v
We were investigating a murder when all of a sudden Jim walked in.
"Come willingly and we won't kill the girl," he said.
"What girl," I ask?
"You know the one in your apartment the agent," he says.
"Y/n can take care of herself," John interjects.
"Yes, but bravery and strength can't stop a BULLET," he yells the last word.
All John and I can do is go willingly.
A/n sorry for the sad ending and short chapter.