Part 13 - decorating

A/n I'm back!! I'm going to try make this part super cute and fluff!! Also long update cause I feel bad for leaving
Your p o v
I picked up the big brown cardboard box and searched the sea of tinsel. I grabbed a golden line (I don't know what you call measurements of tinsel) that looked long enough to hang across the wall.
I carefully went up the ladder carefully stumbling a little then regaining balance.
"Careful, y/n don't fall," John warns.
"I'm fine," I say.
"Sure you are," he says sarcastically.
I finish the tinsel and climb down, I almost make it down perfectly safe. Only, the ladder falls over with me on it, I wait for my impending doom. Which never arrives, thanks to Sherlock.
I finish climbing down the ladder.
"Thanks for that," I say.
"For what," he asks.
"You know the whole not letting me fall to my doom thing," I say.
"I stabled a ladder you're acting like I saved you're life, but you're welcome," he said.
I nodded and went over to some more decorations.
"Hey y/n I'm going to Mary's house then I'm picking up the tree. So I'll be out for a good bit," John said.
"Ok," I stated.
Then he told Sherlock.
"Try and behave yourself you two," John stayed sternly while trying to hold back laughter.
"Stop," I yelled! My face turned pink.
I threw some tinsel at him but he left just in time.
"Finally he's gone, now we can talk bad about him," I joked. Sherlock's face seemed slightly amused. "I mean that sweater with those shoes," I continued.
That was the kind of thing that normally mad him laugh, or at least smile a little. He remained with only a slightly amused expression.
"Sorry, I was just lost in thought," Sherlock says, after noticing how annoyed I am that he is ignoring my horrible puns. I put a lot of effort into them.
"Do you have a specific case you are working on right now," I ask, generally curious?
"No, but I am trying to figure something out," he says.
I go into the kitchen and poor myself a glass of ice water then come back and sit on the sofa.
"What are you trying to figure out," I ask?
"Deduce it," he states plainly.
I raise an eyebrow.
"Figure it out, I'm trying to see something and I need you to deduce it," he says evenly.
I nod, well normally when he thinks and people interrupt him he gets frustrated. Yet, when I interrupted he said sorry. He has implied that he has a theory about me. I think he's trying to figure me out, but that's highly unlikely.
"It's highly unlikely," I say.
"It doesn't matter, if the evidence points to it...." He starts.
"Then that must be the answer," I finish.
"Are you trying to figure me out," I ask?
He nods confirming my answer.
"And I just can't do it why is that," he asks more to himself?
I shrug my shoulders, by now I had finished my glass of water and was going to put it in the sink. I heard him get up and follow me.
"I get trying to figure me out but watching me put a glass in a sink won't help," I warn.
He hums something and I turn to go back to my seat. Only I can't, he stands right next to me blocking the exit. I stare up at humans he comes a little closer, putting a hand on my cheek. I look up and he is staring at me.
I'm blushing like crazy and he smiles and laughs silently.
"Why are you laughing," I ask in a scolding tone?
"No reason, I just like having this effect on you," he says proudly.
I huff, "you don't have an effect on me I'm just a little tired, emotionally drained from almost falling to death, and I'm barely acting different."
He laughs at my reaction, "So this doesn't effect you at all," he asks? Then he backs me up to the wall and puts his free hand on my waste. His lips hover my mouth and he kisses just to the side of it.
"No," I lie.
He hums in disapproval, then pulls away slowly. He's such a tease, I can't... Well better this then admitting the truth.
I walked out of the kitchen and worked on decorating for awhile with Sherlock, it was actually pretty fun.
When we finished, I baked some cookies. Then when I finished we later down on the couch and watched some random show.
"But that's obviously not the boy's father," Sherlock yelled!
"I knew it was dangerous," I laughed.
"What was," he questioned?
"Getting you into crap telly," I said eating another cookie.
Sherlock smiled and kissed my cheek warmly causing me to blush and get too flustered to respond. Luckily, I didn't have to John opened the door!
"Agh! John save me, he's ruining cable," I joked.
"Not true, but y/n made some great cookies," Sherlock claimed.
"I did," I smiled.
John sat their shocked at the whole scene of Sherlock acting normal.
A/n enjoy the peace for now it's about to get real intense hahaha!!