Part 12 -holidays

A/n I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, I had like a ton of tests and I'm sorry...
Your p o v
"So, y/n the holidays are coming up and you said you are visiting family," Mrs. Hudson says.
I hate lying to them, " that's my plan."
"You're lying," Sherlock says.
"Why would you think that," I ask?
"Their was a slight hesitation before your answer. Someone like you, well trained in the art of lying wouldn't do that. You obviously didn't want to lie to us, I'm going on a limb here and saying your family is mad at you or something like that. Instead of telling us you decided to cover it up, and when you said that you fidgeted with your thumb, and jerked your head quickly, both common signs of being uncomfortable," he says.
Something about his tone is different, not his usual deduction tone. Is he offended that I lied to him? I think so.
"Look, I'm sorry. It's just my family, they don't want to see me because it reminds them of my sister," I respond in a tight voice.
"I understand that but why wouldn't you tell m-us," Sherlock corrects himself.
"I didn't want for you, any of you to look at me different," I whisper more to myself.
"Well John needs to put on some tea now," Mrs. Hudson states. "And I need to tidy in the kitchen a bit, but I'm not your housekeeper," she continues.
Then John and Mrs. Hudson let themselves out and I avoid Sherlock's gaze.
"Did you really think I would look at you differently," he asks?
I can't find my voice so I just shrug a little, still not meeting his stare.
I can hear him walk and when I finally dare to look up he is right next to me.
"I would never look at you different from the way I look at you now," he says.
Then slowly he leans in and I let him, his lips meeting mine. The kiss is short and sweet, and I smile into it.
When we finally pull apart we stay close.
"Now, please never lie to me again," he says trying to stay light but I can tell he really worries.
"No problem, I think deep down I wanted you to find out because I can lie way better than that," I say. (A/n remember this phrase)
"I've got teaaaaa," John rushed in saying carrying tea.
I giggled a little and we spent the rest of the night talking about the holidays. We were decorating tomorrow!!!!
A/n I'll try to update again today and I sorta messed up big and I have pinkish hair for a day. Which is the opposite of a problem!!!! Tomorrow it's going to be blonde though.