Part 17 - boom!

A/n thanks for over 900 reads!!! Special exciting chapter, it sort of goes against the show plot. That's on purpose though, so don't kill me.
No one's p o v
"Y/n, y/n wake up," Sherlock says in a soft voice.
"Here's a piece of advice if you want her to wake up use a louder voice," John states sassily.
Sherlock throws a glare in John's direction and continues to quietly try to wake y/n. The problem is that y/n is a very heavy sleeper, and time was of the essence.
Finally y/n let out an annoyed groan and rubbed her eyes open.
Your p o v
I'm so tired, normally I wake Sherlock up.
"What's going on," I ask in a half asleep voice?
"Nothing to worry about we just need to get out of the building just in case," Sherlock says while rushing around the living room.
How'd you get in the living room? You must've been carried there in an attempt to be awaked.
"What might happen, a bomb is going off," I say sarcastically.
"Actually yes," John answered.
My e/c eyes go wide in shock and I gasp in shock.
"Their might be a bomb going off," Sherlock clarifies stressing 'might'.
"How'd all this happen," I ask?
"Jim Moriarty is trying to play a game with me," Sherlock explained.
"Ahh yes the age old game of explosives," I say sarcastically.
"You know that thing you do where you predict the future," John asks?
I nod, it's been awhile since that's happened.
"You should try predicting the bomb," John tells me.
"It doesn't work like that," I explain.
"I think we should all go," Sherlock says.
"The stage is set," a robotic voice calls out.
We all exchange confused looks before I run the wall it came from. I look inside the air vent and their is a stuffed toy with a voice recording. (Reference if you get it ily)
"Can't run off the stage the audience is watching," the toy says.
I throw the thing out the window and suddenly realize, the bomb is about to go off.
"Everyone run," I scream!
We all rush out of the flat, just in time for the bomb to go off. I'm glad we are all safe and I sigh in relief.
"You guys alright," I call out.
I'm a little shaky, being a spy means your used to bomb but you know how bad it is. I might have a touch of PTSD, I notice my hand shaking. I grab it and hide it behind me so they don't notice.
I look over to John only he seems more shaken then me, which makes sense.
"Y/n, John, Mrs.Hudson, their has been a bomb," Sherlock deduces.
I role my eyes, "no dip Sherlock."
He looks at me and I shrug, trying to play calm.
"Obviously the work of Moriarty," Sherlock states.
"You are 100 percent RIGHT," a voice sings.
"You tried to blow us up," I spit still shaking.
"Oh no dear, I'm not blowing you up, I'm crashing you. Then I'm going to make you doubt Sherlock so you leave him all alone," he tells me.
At this I start laughing," ok I get your evil but I don't really doubt on people."
"Well you WILL," he yells the last word.
I just look at him strangely and he walks away.
A/n short update I'm updating more tonight