Part 21 - back in Bakerstreet

A/n my family was ignoring me then they got mad cause I said the food was a little too lemony for me. Idk what they're doing they're a mess.
Your p o v
"I'm back," I run into 221B.
"Oh dear, you gave us all quite a scare," Mrs. Hudson gives me a hug. "Especially Sherlock, I've never seen him so torn up."
I feel bad, knowing how little he ate or slept.
"I've missed you Mrs. Hudson," I tell her sincerely.
"Y/n you need to take it easy," John warns.
"I feel fine hedgehog," I tell him.
"Now I need to start dinner," I head to the kitchen.
"No, you need to rest," John orders.
"I'm not tired," I protest.
"Y/f/n (Your full name), you need to rest or we'll be taking you straight to the hospital," John threatens.
"Okay," I hold my hands up in protest.
"Sherlock would never let you do that," I mumble under my breath.
"What'd you say," John asks?
"Nothing," I reply quickly with an innocent smile.
He mumbles something and I sit in Sherlock's chair with a mug of hot chocolate.
"Y/n that's my chair," Sherlock grumbles.
"And," I challenge taking a sip from my mug.
He lets out an annoyed sigh, "will you move."
"Nah," I sighed.
"Please," he states.
"Well since you asked so nicely," I grinned.
I moved from his seat, taking my mug with me.
"Y/n it's too bad you need to take it easy, I've got a new case and all." Sherlock told me, I knew what he was hinting at.
Playing along I replied, "too bad indeed."
Then we made eye contact, communicating we'd get up and get some work done. Not telling John so he wouldn't freak.
Then we both got up and rushed out of the room.
"Where to first," I asked with a grin?
He smiled at me, "first you need to promise to be careful. I don't want you getting hurt." I reluctantly promised. "Great, now we need to go to the palace. Moriarty is stealing stuff again."
"Good to know," I replied.
We got in a cab and rushed to the palace.
"Good to see you Sherlock, y/n," Mycroft greeted.
"Nice to see you, too," I replied, well tried Sherlock had tugged me along as soon as I entered the building.
We saw a scratch on the wall it looked like a wavy line. It was a scratch with two points. (A/n like the one from Doctor Who.) With a slight gasp I tapped on the wall.
"Strange isn't it, just showed up," Mycroft remarked. "People think it's on a supernatural level."
"Someone's one the other side of this wall and they aren't in this building," I start tapping it.
Sherlock looks confused and shake my head to clear it.
"Don't ask it's just an old sense, probably something across the pond." I tell both of them.
They ignore it, "Moriarty is slowly making moves."
"Yep we need to stop him," I agree.
A/n I suck and I've been gone foreverrrr... I'm thinking of doing a superwholock cross over? I need opinions!