Part 20.2

A/n I've been working on this since I said I'd update but then my family and I went out to dinner and to the store.
Sherlock's p o v
There is no more y/n l/n. No more of that girl who gets me to eat, no more silly smiles, or sarcastic answers. She won't be here to make me smile, she isn't here. How I'm going to get through this? I won't. It's all my fault, if I had grabbed the bomb, or found it faster.
I used to believe that the world had no heroes. Y/n proved me wrong again, she was a hero. Not only did she save everyone in that room, she saved me. Not just my life, but me.
"*insert gasp noise*"
It came from y/n, she's awake.  I rush to her side, barely noticing the people I shoved.
"She's awake," and gasps could be heard through the whole room.
I feared this was fake.
"Y/n," I ask?
She smiles weakly, "can't get rid of me that easily."
I smile relieved, "y-your heart stopped."
She grinned, "I'm stronger than I look."
I hold her hand.
"Never do something so dangerous again, I can't take it," I admit.
"I'll do my best," she responds tiredly.
Not good enough.
"Promise?"
She takes my pinky on her's, "promise."
"Y/n, I'm so glad you're awake," John sounds so relieved.
"Glad to be awake," she responds.
"This is an important question. Can you move?" John's question was important.
She looked concerned, I held my breath. Just when I thought she couldn't, she stood up.
"I'm sore, but I can," she smiles.
I hide my smile, it seems to easy. She's perfectly fine. I'll take this as a gift, I promise to myself to never cut it so close.
"That's great, but we need to head home soon," John grins.
She looks sad, "I want to come."
I couldn't stand the thought of her unhappy, especially after all this.
"Of course," I tell her.
"Sherlock, we can't do that," John interrupts.
"They gave me the option to let her die, I think they can't stop me from taking her. Besides, it's good for her to be with people that can really help her," I counter.
"She needs a doctor," John replies angrily!
"Good thing we have one," I answer.
He sighs, finally giving in. She'll get better with us, y/n needs to be in her home.
Your p o v
"It's settled I'm coming home," I smiled.
My chest hurt, so did my back. I wouldn't tell them that, further worry.
Sherlock looks horribly thin.
"Good that," John finally smiled.
I ask, "how long have I been out?"
Sherlock answers, "nine days."
I gasp,"nine days?"
"It's important that you're ok now," is his only reply.
"You look thin, when was the last time you ate or slept?"
"Well, John force fed me last night," Sherlock replies.
"Before that," I question?
He looks up, "we ate right before...your incident."
I glare at him, "just because I'm not here doesn't mean you can do that."
He plays dumb, "do what?"
I sigh, "not eat or sleep."
He just sits quietly muttering a "sorry."
"What am I going to do with you," I ask?
The doctors do a few tests that make me uncomfortable. Testing my brain functions, heart, vitals etc.
I change into a white t shirt and jean shorts, we head home. My eyes feel heavy.
"If you're tired, you can sleep," Sherlock tells me.
I nod, and don't remember anything else because I fall asleep