Part 8 - going out

A/n guess who gets to update today!
Your p o v
I (straightened/curled) my h/l h/c hair I adjust it just the way I like it. I was wearing a dark red dress that went down to my knees. The back was strappy and fit perfectly. I painted my nails (white/black) and wore some kitten heels. I put on some gold eyeliner and some mascara. I consider myself ready and walk to the door. When I open it I see Sherlock in a suit jacket and a purple shirt.
"Y/n you look lovely," he says.
Of course I blush and reply, "Thanks and you also look nice."
While we walk downstairs I see Mrs. Hudson clap in excitement and John the hedgehog looks distressed.
"Um oh no I see bad weather I thin you need to reschedule for about two weeks," John says.
"Don't fret hedgehog the weather is fine," I say.
"I told you so John Watson, I told you. Know pay up and make me some tea," Mrs. Hudson said.
Now I'm confused, I have no idea what she's talking about.
"Judging by your reactions you too made a bet about when I would finally take y/n out," Sherlock deduces.
They both nod in shame and I start laughing. Sherlock roles his eyes in annoyance and then the whole room bursts into laughter.
"I am ashamed of you, I can't believe you only bet twenty pounds," I say then burst into laughter.
After the whole thing we go outside and Sherlock hails a cab, then for some reason he takes extra care to look at the cabbie. (WINK WINK;)) I still have no idea where we are going until the cab stops at some green area.
"Where are we going," I ask?
"You'll see," he says excitedly.
When I get out of the cab we walk to the green area and he opens the wooden door in the plants. Once I walk through I see a table set for two. It's so beautiful, I smile.
We spend the night laughing and talking, before we realize it's 11:00 pm. We head back to Baker Street.
"This was fun," I say.
"We'll do it again, y/n," Sherlock said.
Then he leans in and kisses me, it was soft and sweet. I smile happily and look up into his eyes.
"Good night y/n," he says.
"Good night," I reply.
I go to my room and wash off my makeup and take off my dress, I change into a plain white t shirt that says 'too fab for this' and dark purple yoga pants. I (braid/let my hair lose) after I brush it then go to sleep.
I wake up screaming then sit up, I feel like throwing up and crying.
"What's wrong," Sherlock says.
I'm shaking and I can't talk but once I can speak I whisper, "I'm fine it was just a nightmare."
"No you're not fine," Sherlock whispers.
Then he crawls into my bed and strokes my hair until I fall asleep.
A/n I might update again since I'm stuck babysitting.