Part 20.1 - heartbreak

A/n I am the worst, I'm now updating a week late. Anyways expect a ton of updates cause I'm on break all week! I'll try to make this part long and awesome.
Also I need to ask. Do you want more background on you (lol that sounds weird) like more scenes where you do cool spy stuff and we learn things about you?

Sherlock's p o v
I didn't need to ask the doctors what was wrong. I knew from their expressions how bad it was.
"Listen Mr. Holmes, y/n has a 15 percent chance of living and a ten percent chance of being able to move fully," the nurse told me.
I didn't respond, just gave a slight nod. He walked away, maybe sensing I wasn't coping well.
"So this is how it all ended up," John sat next to me, sadness in his voice. "Alone doesn't look too bad now," he attempts a joke.
I couldn't agree, I wouldn't trade my time with her for anything. Not even less pain, that would be the most selfish thing.

"No, I wouldn't trade my memories for less pain," I told John.
He looked shocked, absolutely shocked.
"You really about her don't you," John questions?
My only response, "she needs to be ok."
He nods, then a silence stretches over us. A jarring beeping noise comes from her room. Without thinking a run in.
"What's happening?" I order answers.
"Sir, this is medical staff only," a doctor tells me.
I completely ignore her and try to see y/n.
"What's wrong with her," I question?
"Patient's heart is failing," another employee says to his assistant.
"No, no she needs to wake up," even my voice sounds defeated.
"We have two options Mr.Holmes a surgery that's only worked 5 times. Or we could let nature take its course," the doctor tells me.
Not a second's hesitation, "whatever it takes."
She nods, writes something on a clipboard and runs to y/n.
People ran around, the heart monitor was now only beeping every 6 seconds. I counted the rate as I paced. I glanced at John, he thinks she's gone. 1..2..3..4..5..6.. no beep.
"What no," I yell!
"She didn't make it," the nurse whispers.
"No," that's all I can say.
A/n I'm going to update again like right now. I just want to leave you like this cause I'm evil.