Chapter 7

Sunni💯⬆⬆⬆

  Sunni clamp his palm together for the fear of standing in front of the king had him shaking to his bone. Sunni stand in front of Taizan as his dark embedded eyes were fully trained on Sunni little fragile structure.

Taizan look at the boy in front of him and wonder of his existence for the past years. His heavy and cold heart demand to know this man identity though too much information could implies another wrong doing for him as a king.

"Speak your name."

"I am Sunni your highness."

"How long have you been secretly working in my castle?"

"Not...not very long sire."

"You look very young for someone so desperate for a job, why?"

Sunni gulp the lump of liquid in his throat for the way Taizan demanded answersis terrifying him.

"I'm an orphan your sire. I needed to work because the orphanage I'm recently lived in are having a terrible time of its own. We couldn't afford to eat at all."

Sunni said to Taizan as if informing the king that he should do something about it. Instead of just giving him a job, he should help the children and feed them.

But Taizan is man of conscious. His a man who only give benefits when he received the same thing back. Sunni is not one of it as he thought. Sunni will just be one of the workers that he himself hired. No more.

But then again, what is it in his heart that keeps telling and yelling at him to have this boy by his side and keep an open eye. His sense of conscious is screaming at him to beware of the things in his mind towards this boy nevertheless act upon it.

Such pretty faces could bring doom to the kingdom.

His conscious speak.

Beware.

"I will assigned you to a new task." Taizan command.

Sunni stared down at the ground as his eyes went wide. He doesn't want to work other than the kitchen. He had grown familiar with it enough to feel at home with everyone. He loves working there no matter how horrendous the struggle is. But this is the king orders, if he doesn't obey, then might as well hang himself on something that spins.

"You will be my cook. You will cook for me and you will personally delivered the food to my chambers."

The people around the thrown room gasp in shock. They look at the king to make sure he wasn't growing another head for sure. Such duty cannot be easily trusted on a common peasant. Sunni is still consider an outsider. So what Taizan is doing was harming his own life and endangered the whole institution.

The king adviser came running to him to make sure the king is making the right decision and of course to whisper the reasons of why he could not do such thing. But half the way of the man walks, Taizan lift his hand in gesture for the man to stop moving or don't come nowhere near him at all.

"My decision is final and have him dress in a more appropriate attire." Command the king.

Before Sunni could utter a word of anything, he is taken away by the guards to reassign to a new piece of clothing.

Taizan have his eyes on every walking bone that Sunni makes. He just simply couldn't let it slip through his eyes. Every gesture and moves that Sunni make have him enchanted in a spell unbroken.

What is this madness?!

Taizan whisper to himself.

"Your highness if I may please..." The king adviser beg from afar. His face shows a sign of sadness swirling within him as he fear for the kings live.