Chapter 35

“Come in Sunni, there’s nothing for you to be shy.” Mor step ahead as he quickly unloaded the things from the cart.

Sunni gave a smile before turning back to the view in front of him. Mor was right, this place is nothing but layered with green grass and the chimes of wind soothing your mind. The ground beneath him was ever so pure and everything within his sight is God’s perfection.

This is where he belongs. This is where he would spend his life, be it long or short.

Sunni step inside the house and strange enough, the interior are far bigger than the outside. And when he looked at Mor rustling about in the corner did he realize that he was standing in the presence of a witch who has been practicing witchcraft his whole life.

This is what magic looks like.

“There’s an empty room upstairs. It has been long since I have company, so you might have to clean the dust off.” Said Mor still rustling around the house.

“It’s fine. Thank you again sir for doing this. You didn’t have to but…”

“But I did it because it was the right thing to do. If a person needed help, then it should only be right for me to give help.” 

“Yes of course. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Mor continues to unpack the loads, going out and about the front door.

Sunni proceed to take the stairs and went up where a door right in front of him stayed close. He pushed the door open and it reveals a small closed space with a bed in the right corner, a small desk in the opposite while a window lay ahead of the desk.

The view of the land reflected beautifully on the window glass and it was perfect. It seems like nothing he had ever imagined and it was like everything that he ever wanted. Soon, Sunni started on cleaning the room and believes the Gods; he would not stop until it is spotless.

Unable to sleep, unable to neither eat nor drink, unable to do anything, Taizan now is in the state of a dreadful pain. His anger could not easily go away or even the hate in his heart was nowhere healthy for his mind.

No man should be allowed to feel as such but the king has let all the heart break in the world crush him.

There will always be a certain kind of distinguish pain when you love someone so deeply and to know that they have not felt the same.

But he will wait. He will still love.

He will love until he has forgotten or until love itself will disappear.

Sunni could not be far. The love of his life will soon be found and they will be reunited but until that day come, every night and day will seize to be endless and empty.

“You’re highness, you have a kingdom to rule.” Mactum deeply spoke.

Taizan stayed quiet for a while before he burst into tears again. The once cold hearted and vicious man is now weak, sad and there is nothing to blame but only the fault in his fate.

Mactum, the mighty brave king’s knight never would have known that he would live to see this moment. He would not have thought that Sunni would leave such pain behind and most certainly that the king would crumble so easily in the hands of a powerless man.

“I am the king.”

“Of course your highness. The minister is waiting for you in The Great Hall at this moment.”

“Well you can tell those slaves to go fuck themselves!” He spat.

“But your highness…”