Chapter 20

Armand could see how all the castle guards were running around the area as if looking for someone or something missing. He could not hold back the curiosity so he confront one of the guards that were nearby.

"Excuse me, may I know what occasion is this? Is someone missing? Or something?" 

The guards looked at him sternly. Armand figured that he would not most likely to get any answers if such look was given at his direction. Just then the guards shooed him off.

"None of your business. Now let off!" The guard continue his search as if his life depends on it. 

Armand who is much more confused at the time, continue his walk to the kitchen and decided that it wouldn't be worthy to think about something so useless at the moment, as his head is filled with nothing but only longing for Sunni. The kiss that they had shared that night sparks his entire existence of being a human.

Is that not why the reason human kind are created for? To love one another. 

He had missed him so much that there were no holding back this time. Tonight, he is determined to be with Sunni in his room Although if he were to get caught, his life might just be in great danger. But, he could not care anymore. His heart was pleading with him to see Sunni and touch him and feel Sunni's naked body him in his arms.

Why he was feeling such way was beyond Armand's thought. But then again, why wouldn't he feel such way? Sunni is the most beautiful man that he have ever seen and he would be the luckiest man in the whole entire world if he could build a life with Sunni. He will wait for that day to come.

 For once and all, Armand was very sure that Sunni and him were meant to be together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Your highness!" A guard ran his way towards the king and as soon as he arrived, he fall down on his knees as he hold his sword down. "We have found something. You will need to see this." 

Taizan then walked towards the direction of where the guard have come before and walked with his heart beating in his chest like an absolute mad. He knows where that guard came from and he knows it far too well. 

That forest. There was a reason he built a wall around it. No human should ever enter or came from that forest. The things that is in there...he just could not let his mind speak of such terror and now most of all, he fear for Sunni's life. Though by the time they reach him, would he still be? 

"Sire...Thanatos." Mactum whispers in his king ear. 

"I know!" Taizan screamed and decided to ran more faster as all of his knight follow his steps. 

Thanatos. The forest name. Death as they called it. Taizan remembered sending a few of his warriors and soldier into the forest to retrieve something precious from it, a tree. But not just any tree. Story were told that the tree could cure anything broken and found anything stolen. At the time, Taizan was determined to set his hand on such item.

After two days, there were no news of them. They were supposed to send smoke signal to ensure that the warriors were still fulfilling their duty but once they went inside, they were no such thing. But after the third day, only one man came back.