Chapter 17

"Why would you ever do that?" Taizan glowered down at Sunni with anger and yet at the same time with lust he could never stand feeling. "Why would you support this ridiculous union? You know very well that I will never agree to such thing." 

Sunni as his usual self cowered in fear as he stared at the ground. His heart beating a thousand mile from Taizan's anger. "But sire..." he tried to speak. 

"What?!" Taizan shouted back.  

"You...you were eyeing the lady with such magnificent. It would just occurred to me that you would like her with no reason needed." 

For once, Taizan was at most taken aback by his own act. He wouldn't have the slightest idea that Sunni would think of such way. But it was true. He was eyeing Cerena and felt so ashamed of it at the same time but he was also sure that he was not the only one who were looking at her.

"I was not the only one." Taizan covered his mistake with such answers. "Others was looking at her more than I do."

"Of course your highness, but it is not the look of others that matters but yourself as you are the one who has been arranged for her. It is what you think of her that everyone would be taken into account."

Taizan looks at Sunni in silent. He does not know whether he should be proud of such intelligent or be mad for Sunni has become such a big mouth.

"Go. I want to be alone." He said to Sunni after a lost for word.

"Should I tell the others to bring your lunch your majesty?"

"No need. I have lost my appetite."

Sunni felt like someone had choke him on the neck for the king's word had hurt his feelings. But he knows very well what he feels and think does not matter one bit for he is only a servant.

What was he thinking? Why would he consider that the king would have an affection for him? His majesty is nothing but cold heart stone.

"Very well sire. As you wish."

Sunni walk outside and before he closed the door, he looks at Taizan for the last time and when he did, he saw the sadness in the man's eye but the look was gone the first moment it came. He closed the door and proceed down to the other part of the castle.

His tears threatened to fall down but for that moment, Sunni just wouldn't let anything ruined this chance as he was running to the kitchen to meet his friends again and of course Armand.

Handsome and loving Armand.

It's just so crazy how Armand could affect his every thoughts. It was very confusing but he loved it in every way there is.

So he ran as fast as he can towards the kitchen and burst through the door. Everybody who were in the space hold up their heads and look at him. Those who long for his appearance, smiles and approach with a big hug awaits.

"Sunni!" Darius shouted from his piles of dirty plates. He stood up and ran over to Sunni with joyful heart. "Good god. How have you been my friend?" He slapped the man's back and gave him a warm hug.

"I'm well taken care of Darius. I miss our conversation very much and of course your presence too."

"I can definitely say the same to you mate. It's been hectic around here. I thought I was gonna break my legs or something." Darius voiced his concern.

Sunni laughed and then his eyes caught the sight of a man that he so craved.

"Armand." He called.

"Sunni. How are you?" Armand asked back. His heart flowering from such nervousness. He couldn't wipe the goofy smile of off his face. It was too impossible doing that near Sunni. He just makes you smile.

"Fine thank you and how are you?"

"Walk with me and I'll tell you."

Sunni smile warmly and excuse himself from Darius but not before promising that he would return.

Sunni and Armand walk along side the garden that they have always shared those moments. Those little things and urges to look into each others eyes and hold hands but they knew better.

The sad truth is that sometimes, when you love someone, you can never fully own them.

"How is the king treating you?" Armand started.

Sunni nods. He would most likely tell Armand all about the sudden change of emotions the king possess but it wouldn't be the right thing to do. But he would surely talked to him about his concern and tiredness. For Sunni believe that Armand would be the only person that would truly hear his speach and care deeply.

"But it is not without difficulty."

"Of course...but I hope that your health wouldn't be harm in the process, would it?"

"No. I'm afraid not."

"Good then."

They continue walking and they still have a long way to go, yet the conversation had already felt like it had come to an end.

Just then, Armand gathered up his courage and voice his heart.

"I've missed you." He said, glancing towards Sunni to see some kind of reaction.

Sunni keeps on walking while looking straight ahead. He wish his heart were as brave as the lion and he prayed that he is so he glance back at Armand and voice his heart also.

"Me too Armand. Me too."

Armand could see those hazel eyes sparkling, playing with his heart rate and emotions that they were so many things he could just satisfyingly do to the man in front of him. So, he pulled Sunni's hand aside and grab him to the nearest bush, covered one's sight.

Armand looks into Sunni's eye and he stared at them and Sunni did the same to Armand light green ones. Hinting that in a couple of seconds, he would grab him by his body and smash their lips in tangled and passionate romance.

And so he did.

Armand moves his lips in desperate motions as he breath in every air inside Sunni's mouth. Circling every inch of space with his tongue while his hands play around the length of the man's body.

It was dirty, sinful and at most very inviting. He couldn't let go as his heart, mind and soul demanded more of what Sunni have.

The smaller man on the other side tried his best to keep up with Armand's emotion. He wouldn't want to let go either way. It is definitely too addictive even for him who has never been kissed and to be kissed in such ways for the first time is truly cherishable.

Sunni puts his hand on Armand's shoulder as the tall man crouch down a little bit and hold his body close together. They were so close to each other that no air was allowed to pass through.

After what seems like hours of kissing and sucking each others soul, they both pull away. Panthing in harsh gesture. Their shoulders were shaken up and down by the amount of loss air.

They look at each other in they eye and then another peck to satisfied each other's heart.

"Armand." Sunni called.

"Yes?"

"What will we do?"

Armand closed his eyes and rest his forehead on Sunni's.

"We will love each other."

"But how?"

"With every strength and courage we have Sunni. You and me." Armand smiles like he would soon owns the world.

"Will we be safe?" Sunni ask again.

"I do not know. But promise me your heart and I will do everything in my will to always be there for you. To always love you more than you would do to me."

"How can I promise you such thing?"

"By believing in yourself and me."