Chapter 12

Taizan walk into the hall as his demeanor demands nothing but respect. He sets his eye on the ministers who bow their head to Taizan in respect or so. Taizan walk forwardly to his throne and sit down on it with ease. He keep a calm face for god knows his blood is boiling like a hot rattle.

Minister of Dusanma Defense step forward.

He then walk towards Taizan and bow his head again but not the way that he should be doing. It was very obvious that the way he bow to the king portray the little dignity he refused to completely give to him. He refused to stoop so far low from when the king stand. It didn't sit right with him.

He has the power, the military, and the people behind him, so he figured that the king should never be looking down on him for he has an actual power to overthrown the kingdom and rule Dusanma like his ancestors used too. Before they killed human and children in order to enter enemy battleground of course. But he too couldn't see anything wrong with that.

To win a war, sacrifice like that is a must. You cannot have anything if you refuse to give in the only thing that has been keeping you from moving forward. You should never let things like small matter get in the way of your head too easily. It would just makes you weaker as the days goes by.

"Calli." Taizan spoke the minister's name.

"Your Highness, I am here today with your fellow alliance would like to touch on the issue that has always been an elephant in the room." Calli pointedly said.

All the mean while, almost half of the people keep on glancing around looking for something that they're not quite sure of,  which is why would an elephant be in here?

Taizan smirk inwardly and sit straight as a sign for the old bat to start rambling nonsense.

Calli eyes roam around the thrown hall as he speak his words. He pace from one end to another.

"You are the right age your highness. And according to the kingdom's ancient law, by the moment a king have reached the time of age, his highness must be seated with a queen. A queen that will stand as strong as a pillar to this kingdom. Someone who can gives the king, not what he want but surely what your highness need. Someone who is qualified to earn the power of a queen. Someone of yours and ours of chosen your majesty."

Taizan hated the fact that he could just sit there and listen to all of these word that promise nothing but betrayal. He could only raged inside and try as many possible time to just keep it calm and composed. He grip his fist so tight, his knuckles by any chance had turn white.

"Then what do you suggest Calli?" Taizan feign ignorance and look at the ministers as they all avoided the dark look in his eyes. "What do you all suggest I do for the sake of this kingdom peace? Even after 3 bloody battle wars since the age of 14, the many killing that I have done? It wouldn't be enough would it?" Slowly the tone in his voice shows so many hurt and raged. Taizan stand from his seat and step forwards as he roam around the hall.

"Tell me. What kind of a lady would be perfect for my fit? A rich one? Someone who's father is amongst here? No wait, I think it's best that we should choose someone entirely foreign or maybe from another kingdom just so we could combine the army forces? Wouldn't that sound lovely?" Taizan look at each and one of the many man that stood in front of him that once took an oath to risk their life and wealthy to help him.

But a promise is just a promise. No kinds of significance can it bring to truly be as pure as one's honesty.

"Actually that would be a fair suggestions sire." Calli speak again. "It would strengthen not only the army forces but the kingdom's safety and all its content."