Prolouge

Autumn

"Thanks mom." I said as I was getting ready in my apartment with my sister summer.

"Sum hurry up." I said.

"Don't rush she'll be down here." My mom says.

"Oh tell Summer that I will be going to party tonight." I said.

"Autumn just be safe." My mom says.

"I will ma, nothin to worry bout." I said as I winked.

"Ant number two." She giggles as she shakes her head.

"Daddy brought Ace and Amanda out didn't he?" I asked.

"Yup your sixteen year old brother and thirteen year old sister." She laughs.

Summer

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep for some reason. My sister always had it great, she parties, have fun, have many friends, much more popular and everything. Can get any boy she wants. We look alike but they can tell us apart by our voices and the way we dress differently.

Mom said I was just like her and Autumn was just like Daddy. Mom thought it was gonna be the other way around but I guess it wasn't. I look like daddy but act like mom and Autumn looks like mom and acts like daddy.

I'm fine with that obviously, I am just more focused into books and my career anyways.

I went into the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water. After I closed the fridge I shadowy, grey, blueish figure appeared.

I gasped and then I just ran trying to go back into my room. But he appeared in front of me.

 But he appeared in front of me

"Why run?"

"Y-ou-mu-mu-st-t-b-be-a-g-g-host." I stuttered.

"No why you think that?" He asked with a smirk.

"You're blurry, kind of shadowy see through like, and I can actually see you." I said shaking.

He put the water down and put his hand on both of my wrists and I leaned back to the wall used the other one to touch also admire my face.

"You are beautiful." He says.

I shivered and he kissed my cheek. It felt so cold like.... his lips are soft and cold....

He touched all over my body and whispered.

"I am your friend, I came to protect and help you."

Maybe he's some type of angel.... maybe he can help me.... Maybe this is a sign of something....