Chapter 24-The Other Side Of Things Part 1

Autumn

"We have four more days." I said as I was reading this spell book.

"Right and Summer needs to sing that spell song or song spell what the hell it's called." Selma says.

"Depending on what song she is going to sing. We need a spell song but the original plan was to weaken him into leaving the dimension so we all can break the gem." I said.

"True dat, true dat." Selma says nodding her head like a bobble head.

"Wait..." I said.

"What?" Selena says as she goes through the book.

"Well call me crazy but....What if Solana actually falls for him?" I added as they looked.

Selma drops her books and Selena drops the spell book. They screamed and shook their heads.

"Solana would never!" Selena says.

"I mean they do say when you get that dick you start trip-" Selma says Selena slaps the back of her head.

"Excuse you, my head for feelings too but don't do that again or we is gonna be on Jerry Springer." She says as I looked.

"Solana wouldn't...." Selena says.

"I hate to say it too but she wouldn't do that to us....She can't fall for him...." Selma says sitting down.

"I mean the longer she's around him 'faking' this gig, it may get real." I said as Selma turned into Kermit and started drinking her tea.

"She gots a point, man we known that she ain't had dick in ages that this was gonna hap-" Selma says before I cut her off.

"I mean what if he loves her for real? Like they both develop feelings at the same time?" I asked.

"Hmm let me make a prediction." Selena says.

"Let me throw my two fucks in before I change my mind." Selma says as puts one hand on the crystal ball as her and Selena both rub.

"Autumn tell us what you see." Selena says.

"Okay got you....Well...Oh my." I said as I looked.

"Is it bad?" Selma ask.

"Well for us yeah. It shows that they already had now and it shows another scene or whatever of her fainted into his arms while he's on top of his little castle or whatever." I said.

"It's like the gem is broken yes but these people with eyes just like y'all appear but they look more godly like and they are circled around Solana as she's fainted into his arms and that's it." I added as they took off their hands and looked.

"The council...They're gonna execute her and take her powers away until they figure out the laws she's broken." Selena says.

"Out of us, it's always me breaking laws because I'm savage and I don't give a fuck." Selma says as sips her tea again.

"But all jokes pushed aside Solana was the goody two shoes and Selena is stubborn cause she can't get no dick but-" Selma says as Selena throws a pillow in her face.

"Okay ladies, whatever that crystal showed us...We have to start making some action plans like now." I said as they nodded.

"It's like we're in a movie or something and Solana ass got to be the one with plot twists." Selma says.

"Selma you're talking out of your head, well that isn't new but don't go out of the box." Selena says as we laugh and started getting back to working.