Chapter 11-Saving

"Okay this gel is super hard." I said as I knocked on it.

"That is hard as a rock." Selena says.

"Well this gel is hot summer and you won't feel nothing hopefully. Candle wax would've burned through but turn you into Wilder Beast's supper." I said as I lifted the pot full of gel..

I poured it on there and it was melting the other gel. Selena turned the floor into a pool.

"I got it!" I said.

"What?" Selena says.

"We can mix Akasha and Selene's ashes with this gel to create some bomb to bomo up his kingdom also kill Almidus. Those mixed all of this will be huge destruction in the phantom world." I said.

"Smart Selma." She says as she tries to high five me but I dabbed.

"You thought." I said as I laughed.

Summer moved got up and hugged me.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry selma!" She says as she hugs me.

"Girl you was about to be essence and Aaron's mom is alive and it's Solana." I said.

"Oh my god." She says as she covers her mouth.

"Hey summer." Andrew says.

"Hey Drew." She hugs him.

"Yup girl so much to explain but we need to find your dad and autumn also then go find Solana." I said as I snapped my fingers.

We appeared as Autumn and Anthony were walking in the desert still.

"Autumn!" Summer says as she hugs Autumn.

"Summer! You had me worried!" She says.

"Daddy!" Summer says as she hugs Anthony.

"Baybeh gurl you can't be doing that nomo. We are out chea' tryna sacrifice our lives to help you." He says as she hugs him.

"Uh I would hate to interrupt this family reunion but we have bigger problems!" I said as a sandstorm was coming.

I snapped my fingers and we were on this beach with black sand.

I heard a scream and it was Solana's.

"Shit." I said.

"What's going on?" Summer asks.

"Let me tell you how it all started." Autumn says to her.

"Stay here, Selena come on." I said as we ran into the cave.

Me and Selena had our lightening bolts out.

"Oh look your sisters are here to help you." Freddy(Almidus) says as he holds Solana by her neck.

"He would rape and get the triplet who he knew couldn't handle the sex." I said as I threw my bolt and he burned it away.

"Aw shit." I said as I started panicking.

That spell....

Solana was starting to turn gray.

"Oh shit!" I said.

"Selena remember that kiddy spell!?" I asked.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Selena says as we start clapping our hands.

The light was glowing until it shocked us.

"Shit that burn!" I said as it bounced us back.

Solana was passed out and in Almidus's arms.

He jet speed to the gate and it only repells when Aaron is back. We ran back.

Summer

Aaron appeared and he looked at me as his eyes widened.

"Son isn't she supposed to be in the gel?" This man im guessing his father asked.

"Yeah so that means...." he says as he tries to speed through the gate but bounced him back.

"We can't go back without your mom and she's right here." His father says as Aaron eyes widened.

"Isn't she one them triplets father?" Aaron asked.

"Aye is this the nigga who fucked over my daughter?" My dad says as Aaron turned to me.

"I can't believe you." I said.

"I'm evil so baby you should know me by now." He smirked.

"AYEYEYEYEYEYE. COO-COO. KAAAAA-AAWWWWW-AWWWWWW!" Selma says as she surfboard through the sand taking Solana from Aaron's father's arms.

"Go!" Autumn says as we run until Aaron snatches me back.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"Selena CHEKEKEKE-KAWWW-KAWW!" Selma says as Selena comes and swoops me up.

"No! Aaron get them both!" His father says as he boots Selma onto the ground and Aarons boots Selena on the ground.

I fell and Aaron picked me up.

"Aaron open this gate." His father says.

He looked at me and I had tears coming from my eyes.

"He lied to you...Your mother was never dead...Why listen to a liar." I said.

"Son don't listen to her! Open this now or I'll drain your powers and kill y'all both!" His father demanded.

Aaron put his head down and opened the gates.

"No!" Selma says.

"Daddy! Autumn!" I yelled as they went in the gate.

"We are gonna come get you!" Autumn yells as Aaron brings me back into his room.

"Stay your ass here." He commands me.

"No." I said.

"What you say?" He says as he sounds angry.

"No! You lied to me! Made me loose my close ones! Almost killed me! You lying-" I said before a steaming scorching slap goes across my face. I fell on the floor.

He had me pinned to the floor and I tried to move but I was cuffed.

"You hurt me...." I said.

"Its my powers and my father's trying to control me. I cannot help it." He says.

"Yeah right." I said.

"Stay there until I come and finish with you."

"Call me crazy but I was some fool to fall in love with you so quickly. Must've been a charm." I said as he walked then stopped and he continued to leave out.

Aaron

"I got her father." I said as I went to his throne room.

"I didn't even know she was your real mother when she told me." My father says as he touches her face.

"Why is she so pale?" I asked.

"Found her like that." He says as he kissed her cheek.

He laid her on the bed and I touched her face. She was cold and a tear came from her face.

"She's dying..." I said.

"I know." He says as he smirks.

I looked and knew what I had to do. I pressed both of my hands on her stomach. I was putting all of my powers into her.

"What are you doing!?" My father says as he tries to stop it.

"Saving my mother...." I said as I putting all of my power into her.