Chapter 17-The Dream

I went and knocked on my dad's bedroom door.

"Dad?" I said.

He opened the door and fixed his jacket.

"Yes son?" He says.

"I wanna see mom." I said.

"Sure." He says as he steps aside.

I seen mom on the bed with a black gown. She looked at me and shook her head.

"Mom?" I said.

"Why? Why?" She says as she couldn't talk as if she was loosing her voice.

"What mom?" I asked.

"Son she just wonder why your eyes are red. It's part of the aging." My father says.

"Plus we will be getting married ain't that honey?" My father says as he smirks.

She didn't say anything as tears came from her face. She just looked away.

"Dad why is she crying?" I asked.

"She's emotional. She's crying tears of joy. Gypsies are emotional." he says.

"I'm part gypsy." I said.

"I mean females." He says.

"Oh. We can finally be a family mom." I said as I smiled and held her hand.

She didn't look so happy and she touched my face. She kissed my head and held my hand.

"Not like this honey." She says in her mind.

"But do you love mom dad?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiles.

"Lies..." my mom says.

"Lies! The lies you tell! Why lie to me! Why lie to everyone! Why lie to my-" she says as my father tapes her mouth.

"Step out son. Let me talk to your mom. This may take a few hours." He says as he pushes me out and slams the door then lock it.

I just went back to summer and seen her sleep. I touched her face and seen that bite mark on her neck. She sleeps so beautifully.

I kissed her lips and then started to kiss her neck. She was sleeping as I heard little whimpers come from her.

I was feeling all over her body. I looked to see her face scrunch up as if she was having some type of dream. I held her hand and closed my eyes until I appeared into her mind.

I seen her and me on the field of black roses.

"You are beautiful you know that right?" I seen myself say.

"Thanks Aaron. No boy has never told me that. I love this field of flowers. Us two just laying here. You looking all cute with my second favorite color blue." She giggles.

"Yeah. I love the way you smile." I seen myself say he starts to get on top of her. She didn't do anything and I seen myself slide my hands into her panties.

I seen myself start to make her feel good. She bit down her lip and close her eyes.

"Ah." She moaned.

"You must enjoy this." I seen myself say.

"Yes." She nods and moans in satisfaction.

"God I feel it coming." She says.

"Hold it in beautiful." I seen myself say as I kiss down her neck.