Chapter 4-The Plan

"Well he's the prince of all phantoms." Solana says.

"What?" I said.

"Sexual phantoms. Well evil too. Your father and uncle were phantoms too." Selena says.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Yeah your mothers had became their permanent victims. We had to help them of course because they fell in love with each other. But your mom was so complicated my gosh, girl let me tell you. Your father would tried to get back at her for no reason until he wanted to have a child with her. She was like hell no and I don't like you like that and all until she started having feelings for him then got pregnant with y'all. Girl. Just girl." Selma says.

"Thought we were done but I guess not." Solana says.

"Wow. Surprised they never told us." I said.

"True but your dad was great friends with Aaron's father. So we need your dad here." Solana says.

"Snap him here." I said as Selma snapped her fingers.

"What the hell?" He says as he looks.

"Dad you have some explaining to do." I said with my hand on my hip.

                       Summer

I went back inside and just rolled my eyes. I seen that no one was there and I was glad. They always care about them damn selves. Ugh.

"Hello beautiful." Aaron says as he kisses my cheek.

"Hey there. I guess they are gone." I said.

"Well let me show you another place." He says as he grabs my hand.

It was this room with books and one tube human-sized. Also like a type of laboratory like.

"What it is this?" I said.

"Just step in and let me do something to you." He says.

I seen a book opened and it read

How To Get An Ex-Phantom's Child And Bring Back The Dead Using Their Essence. Part 1 Before Taking Over Everybody's Minds.

"No." I said as I shook my head.

"Your father was an Ex-Phantom. I had to fool you some way to get you here." He says as he grabs me.

"No my father wasn't!" I said as I tried to jerk away.

"Yes he was. And your uncle. My father was close with your dad and my mother died and I need you to bring her back." He says as he grabs me trying to put me into the tube.

"Why! Please!" I begged as snapped me into this trap where I felt rings wrapped around my body but they were invisible.

"You were so foolish. I followed by the book and got you here." He says as he puts me in the tube.

I beat on it and he showed me the book.

1.Fool The Child To Thinking You're Something Good To Help Them In Life.✅

2.Make Them Fall In Love With You.✅

3. Take Their Virginity.✅

4.Let Them Loose The Ones Close To Them.✅

5.Make Them Know You're The Only Who Is By Their Sides.✅

6.Fool Them Into Your Laboratory.✅