Chapter 8-Revealing Tea

"Okay we will go as Selena do her job." I said.

"Yeah hopefully she doesn't screw up because he can tell when he's being set up." Solana says as she rubs her arm.

"Wait didn't you mess around with him?" I asked.

"Yeah....Much more dirt to me huh?" Solana says as I gasped.

I snapped my fingers and Selena came back.

"What Selma?" she tells me.

"Never mind you going. Solana you go." I said.

"Why?" Selena asks.

"She had history with him. So Selena and I will get the tube of there when the black circles disappear." I said.

"I haven't...I can't..." she says.

"Why?" I asked.

"He was the one who raped me...." she says.

                       Autumn

"What is going on!?" I said.

"Oh yeah, what was his real name?" Selma asks.

"Freddy...." she says.

"Oh yeah I used to call him Frederick McBoingBoing." Selma says.

"Yup Solana you do it." Selma added.

"No." She says.

"I'm so confused." I said.

"Wait....You are Aarons real mother." Selma gasped.

"Yes." She nods.

"Wait what!?" Me and my dad said at the same time.

"I gave up Aaron but the fake isn't dead. It was all an illusion he seen." She says.

"Then we can persuade him that mother of his wasn't his real mom." Selena says.

"Oooh girl wait til Almidus get you." Selma says.

"Solana you might wanna go and do it." I said.

"Fine." She says.

"Awe come here." Selma says as she hugs her.

"I never knew this." Selma says.

"Makes additional of two, three, and four." My dad says.

"See you guys." She says as she disappears.

"And they say the tea don't get good." Selma says as she turns into kermit sipping tea.

"Now y'all can't tell me shit cause this is a perfect moment. Who agrees?" Selma says.

"True." I nodded.

                       Solana

Freddy is Almidus. But Almidus made a trade off with the king of phantoms. A bet that no phantom would never do. Take a virginity of a gypsy can gain them much more power....

Every phantom hates gypsies and knew that wouldn't be possible until Freddy made it happened. He killed the king and stole his powers. I was pregnant with Aaron but when he was born, I did place him into a crib....

                  🔙Flashback🔙

"Hey there." I said to Aaron as he giggled as I bopped his nose.

I hate to give him up but it was the only choice or kill him... The reason why Aaron is powerful because he has my powers and his father's.

I placed him in the crib and wiped out his memory of seeing me. I wiped my tears and Kenidra 'wife' of Almidus supposedly comes in.

"Ready?" She says.

I looked at my son who was sleep and I planted a kiss on top of his head then he smiled.

"Yeah." I said as I zapped some blood on him.

Kenidra got on the bed and zapped her looking all dead like. I had a trail of blood. I zapped a note.

He appeared and I hid on the ceiling as it was black.

"Keindra!" He says as he busts through the door.

He looked and seen blood trails of baby foot prints. The phantom babies part is true it's that I had to make it seem like it happened.

"Oh dear." He says as he seen the baby in the crib then picked him up.

He held him and I smiled. Aaron opened his eyes and smiled.

"Now look at you. Looking like me." He says as he laughs. Aaron pointed to ceiling and I camouflaged to black.

"Look here my little prince." He smiles.

"Let's go get you all ready." He says as he leaves out with him. Aaron looked up and waved at me.

I waved back and Keindra was still there.

"I'll zap you when they burry you." I said.

"Alright see you." She says as I waved then left.

I zapped myself into the kingdom. I had on a genie outfit and had my face covered up.

I appeared and seen him.

"Who may you be?" He says as he sits back and smirks as he rubs his chin.

I played X Ambassadors Jamie N Common
-Into The Jungle.

I started to dance and look him in his eyes. I didn't want him to read, see, or smell my fear. So I acted like he wasn't there.

His eyes flashed red and smirked. He got up and I moved back. I motioned him to closer. He was coming fast and I hurried to bring him out of his kingdom.

When the gates closed and I backed up into the tree. His body was on mine.

"Oh look you drawn me out of my kingdom. That's so-urrrgh." He says as he kneels as he covers his ears. The circles rang out and I flashed the signal.

I moved moved back into the woods and ran quickly. He was following me and I kept going until I stopped at a beach with black sand. I seen cave and went into it.

It was dark and I was breathing for my life.

"Clever aren't you Solana?" I heard his laugh and I backed up.

I don't have my night vision I need that fixed. I felt his arms go around my body.

"No!" I yelled.

"Brings me back into those old days." He laughs.

"You can't go back in there without your son and wife." I said.

"Right but that's why the birth parents can only break it. Which is why he's getting his mother alive again." He says as he squeezes me tighter.

"She's mother but not his birth mother." I said as I tried to get out of his brace.

"Then who is his birth mother?" He whispers.

"You are touching her now." I said as he let go.

He lit up and the cave had light. I looked at him and he had....

Wasn't Expecting This Huh?😏

Wellllll

Thoughts?

Concerns?

Vote.

Read.

Comment.

Share.