Chapter 19-Entertainment

I backed up into the wall and Solana just stood up. She nod her head at me and I nod feeling nervous.

"Come on Solana. They are in the room to ready to get you ready for the fitting." Aaron's dad says as he pulls her by her arm. She looks at me and nod her head then the two left with me and Aaron by ourselves.

"Missed me?" He says as he walks closer to me and I noticed I was on the wall as he comes and puts his body on his.

Get the real Aaron to come out....

"Why don't I do something to you know entertain you?" I asked.

"Which is?" He smirks rubbing his chin.

"Well why don't you and your father sit as me and Solana entertain y'all two? I mean bring them here." I said as Aaron looked and snapped his fingers.

"Son! I was busy talking to-" his father says before interrupting his father.

"These two want to entertain us father. Like a lapdance and performance." Aaron says as he keeps smirking at me.

"Is this true Solana?" His father asks her.

I nod and she nodded.

"Yes." She says.

"Good then." His father says as he appears us in the throne room.

With a stereo and they sat in their throne chairs. They appear us in these Indian style outfits.

His father clapped his hands and the music played. Got It by Marian Hill started to played.

We nodded and started to dance. We started walking their way slowly and then started touching on our own bodies.

Then started dancing and Solana started copying me. I just danced sexually and both of their eyes flashed red as they both grinned.

"What are you doing?" She asks me as we started walking slowly closer to them.

"Bring all of the evil out and do a tease. To make all of their energy come out and have to bring it down. Just follow me. Hopefully Selma taught you how to lapdance." I said as sat on Aaron's lap facing his way as Solana did the same to his father.

Aaron touched my waist as I leaned back then leaned up his way. His eyes were glowing super red and I can feel his body heat get hotter. I did a flip and Solana was copying still.

I crawled to him and then got up going to his face. I leaned in and I felt his energy increase a lot. Then I pulled back and flipped back very far.

"Okay scary part is bring them into a room." I said while we were flipping back.

"Okay Solana bring him into that room you're gonna get fitted at so he's gonna get tired. For me I have to bring back Aaron." I said as we blinked.

We stood there and motioned them to come. They got up and starting coming. I brought Aaron into his bedroom. Me and Solana splitted up with the guys.

I stopped as I was on the bed. Aaron came and pinned me. His eyes kept glowing red they were flashing.

"You just don't know how much things I wanna do to you right now." He says as he starts kissing down neck.

I pushed him off and stopped him.

"Easy tiger." I said.

"Now listen, you can have all of me but you are not Aaron." I said as he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"You are not that guy I met. I want him back not this person." I said as he  just looked.

"That Aaron I loved. I cared for him a lot, this Aaron I just hate and wants to take out my heart and stab it. Other Aaron doesn't do that." I said as I walked closer to him as he was on the wall. I touched his face as Aaron looked into my eyes.

"Look at me, and stop being your father's mind slave. You are truly better than that. Your mom knows that and I know that. Your mom will never do this to you. I will never break your heart and your mom would never hurt anyone and she will let you be with me. Not put me or yourself like this. Open your eyes and see you're living this lie. Please Aaron." I said with tears.

He just looked and went speechless.

"Aaron I love you." I said as I crashed his lips on his as tears came from my eyes.

He tried to push me off as he started glowing. I kept kissing him and he just gave up then kissed back.

He turned from gray to blue again. His eyes stopped being red. I pulled away and he looked at me.

He grinned and turned back grey with red eyes.

"You thought that was gonna work?" He smirked.

"I got you real good." He laughed.

I just plopped on the floor started crying.

"I tried....I tried....I tried...." I kept repeating to myself as I cried.

He placed me on the bed and I looked into his eyes. I closed them as tears came down my face.

I grabbed his neck and started biting it. I had to suck that venom. I sucked it from his neck as he tried to let go and I lifted my head up coughing feeling weak.

I bit the other side sucking the venom and when I finished he turned back to blue. I kept coughing looking at him.

"Summer!?" He says as he tries to shake me.

"Aaron just go..." I said as I was getting weak.

He looked as I started to turn gray. He pressed his hands into me as he tried to turn the gray into gold. Then all of the venom came out of my mouth turning into dust as Aaron put it in his hand.

He blew it out of the window as it flew out.

"What happened? I remember was getting that venom into my neck and bam I was out. Why are all of these scars on you?" He asked as I sat up.

"You did that, you bit me, you raped me, hit me, beat me. You even broke my heart. Until I noticed it wasn't you. You wanted a kid with me and tried to turned me into a phantom and all of that. I was scared." I said as he hugged me.

"I truly apologize Summer. I would never do that. My father he did this. He controlled me. I never wanted to hurt you I promise." He says as he touches my face and puts his lips on mine.

I started to heal and he hugged me again.

"I know I had to suck that venom out or you was gonna rape me again." I said as I sniffed.

"I promise I will remake it up to you I promise." He says as he kisses me again.

"Okay but turn back gray with those red eyes so your father won't know anything different." I said as he turned back looking at me.

"I promise to make this up to you I will." He says as he kisses me again.

"I know." I nodded as he wiped a tear off of my face.