Chapter 1-Too Much "Friendly"

"Okay you are here to help me?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. Aaron is my name and I am here to be your gurdian ghost." He says.

He's totally cute to be a ghost..

"Thanks for that complement." He says with a smirk.

How he knows I thought that!?

"I can read your mind." He nods as he laughs.

"Wow, well I'm coming to get a water..." I said.

"Maybe I should show you to some special places you cannot tell a living soul." He says.

"I promise." I say.

"Good now take my hand. Trust me, I will bring you back." He says as he let's out his hand.

I looked and then put my hand on his. He appeared in a field with black flowers and a red sky.

"This doesn't look so you know great...." I said as I felt a little scared.

"No need to fear, it just that you look like that because you have fears until I will help you conquer them. You will then see how it it's supposed to actually look."  He says.

"Makes much more sense. Why choose me? My sister is way much more prettier, brave, and smarter than me. Everyone tells the difference." I said.

"You two are identical but people can tell from personalities. No need to stress, I'll tell you later on why I chosen you." He says as he lays down on the field of black flowers.

I sat down and he admires me.

"Tell me all about yourself." He says.

"Well, my name is Summer of course." I giggled.

"I'm just starting college. I have a twin sister then a younger brother and sister. Well I'm never was popular in my years. I've been my sister's shadow like I'm invisible but I can seen only to a few peoole. It's like I'm some type of mysterious shadow but yeah I like to read, favorite color is red." I smiled as smile driven across his face.

"Continue my love." He says.

Don't I love the way he talks- focus! Keep talking.

"Well my favorite holiday is well Halloween. I'm a quiet person but to make it short I'm the total opposite of my sister." I say to him.

"That is interesting." He says as he smiles still.

Why am I blushing? I just met the guy. Plus dating a ghost is totally impossible.

"Maybe I can bring out the best in you. If you let me." He says as he sits next to me.

"How?" I asked.

"Somethings we do shall never be told to others." He says as he whispers in my ear and rubs my thigh.

"Um okay." I say as I shiver a little.

"No need to shiver. Just plant your trust and the better the lust." He says but I didn't hear the last part.

"What you say?" I asked.

"Just don't shiver because just trust me." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"For a 'friend' you are hitting on me already." I said as I scooted over.

"Why so denial?" He says as he pulls me back.

"I don't let strangers or my guardians kiss me. Two I never had some just come onto me like that so-"

"Well you can just let me show you how it's done." He whispers as he starts to kiss down my neck again.

"No." I said as he stopped.

"Why be afraid? It isn't like I'm gonna hurt you. I would never hurt you." He says as he crawls on top of me.

"But-But-" I said before his lips go onto mine.

"No buts, you will certainly enjoy this." He says as he slides his hand into my panties.

My eyes widened and my legs started to shake a little. He put his other hand on them making them stop shaking. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

"Just trust me." He says in his mind for me to read.

"I don't know. Gurdians don't try to pleasure the person's or people's body that need their caretaking." I said into my mind.

"You're the first I do this to. Now hush and enjoy my gift to you." He says as he kept on kissing my neck then starts to shove two of his fingers into me and moved them around.

I little moan came from my mouth as I started to bite down my lip and close my eyes.

Damn.... This is starting to feel real good....

"Am I the first girl you did this to?" I asked.

"Certainly yes." He says as he kept on kissing on my neck.

                       Aaron

This one has so much fear into her I can just taste it. I smirked and to think how beautiful and innocent she is but naive for letting her fall for this friendly get up.

I went and opened between her legs.

"Just hush and close your eyes as I pleasure you so well." I said as I slid my tongue into her.

Her moans sounded so beautiful. Then she had another orgasm and bit down her lip. I'm gonna spare her and take her virginity the next time I see her.

I switched the position and put her on top of me. I smiled to her as she looked.

"Now kiss me." I said.

She leaned putting her lips onto mine. I gripped her ass as had her tongue playing with mines. She started to suck on my tongue.

This innocent one has a freaky side. I love it....

She pulled away and looked at me.

"Why you had to be my guardian? Not some real boy?" She asks.

"So much to explain but let me take you back home before I change my mind and fuck you real good." I said as I licked my lips getting up as I mumbled after before then mumbled the rest.

She held my hand and I brought her right back where she was.

"Good night." I said as I kissed her head.

"Good night." She says as she walks off with her shorts and tank on.

I smirked and bit down my lip. I'm gonna have some real fun with you baby....

Welllll.....There I go?

Thoughts?

Concerns?

Vote.

Read.

Comment.

Share.