Chapter 16-Mom-napped

Solana

I was doing some spells into the crater. As Selma was too busy twerking to music.

"Aye! That's my shit! That's my shit! I ain' no holler back girl. I ain no holler back girl." She sung.

"Selma stop pretending to be Gwen Stefani and get your ass over here to help me." I said.

"Ask Selena. Needs mah turn up moment ya feel me?" She says as I just laugh then shook my head.

I felt something went past quickly and felt the cold chill. I closed my eyes and then all of a sudden the lights go off.

"Selma?" I said as I started to use my night vision.

"Selma you there?" I said. Until I looked to see my son.

"Aaron!?" I said as he blew this black dust into my face.

"Where's S-S-Selma?" I said as my eyes got heavier.

"Hush mom. Things will certainly be fine. Just trust me." He says as he puts the blind fold over my eyes and then I blacked out.

            ⏰An Hour Later⏰

I fluttered my eyes and then woke up. I was in the castle and I was on the bed. I looked up to Freddy.

"Look here. Long time no see. It must be a sign." He says as he touches my face until I move it away.

I was on the bed cuffed and I heard Summer's scream.

"What did he do to her!?" I asked.

"Raping her again. I guess our son is totally all grown up huh?" He says as he touches my face.

"Our son is supposed to not mistreat a woman like that! That girl has no damn reason to be. If she gets pregnant, your son will turn into human." I said.

"Only way huh? I mean I can just vanish it all away and I am powerful. How did you even survive that birth Solana? Because gypsies barely can take a fast stomach growth." He says as he laughs.

"I'm powerful. I can deal with pregnancies like that. I'm three eyed not two. Two eyes can't but three eyes can." I said.

"Damn you still sexy too." He says as he put his hands on my waist.

"Freddy let go of me! I know you dreamt of doing this and you just in love with me but have the worst way of showing it." I said as I moved away.

"Love who? You? Bitch please." He says.

"I'm a bitch but you was all into this bad bitch. So you got this bitch pregnant with a handsome son." I said.

"Yeah I had huh? I knew I made the right choice with you. You were the nerdest gypsy I ever met. You just was like Summer but way worse. I just pressured and got my way into your heart." He smirks.

"I guess you felt for me but had to remember you were too afraid to break those damn rules. You just didn't wanna suffer the consequences. The throne was more important than me." I said.

"Correct again. You must agree, our son will obviously need his parents into his life. That's what he always wanted. You missed out on everything too." He says.

"It was that or kill him. I had to kill him if the king and queen  of all gypsies who also is the rulers of three eyes gypsies found out. I sacrificed everything or off with my son's head. I wasn't gonna let that happen." I said.

"Correct baby. But we shall be married." He says.

"The fuck is wrong your hot head ass!? I will never marry you! I didn't even wanna have a child but it happened! I love my son but I just wish you weren't his father. Wait until he finds out you are using his ass. He will totally kill you-" I said before he slaps me.

"I'm gonna have to discipline your ass again huh? My beautiful soon to be wife." He says as he puts his lips on mine.

"You know." He says as he locks the door. My eyes widened.

"I surely do need to taste your body again." He says as he pulls down my long skirt and pulls down my panties.

He opens my legs and smirks.

"This will take long." He says with a smirk.

                       Autumn

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Selma says as she starts to panic again.

"He took Solana and has summer." I said.

"Without Solana we can't bypass the triple three spell." Selena says.

"I can do it." I said.

"No it's too strong and may burn you." Selena says.

"Selena." Selma says.

"Yes?" Selena replies.

"Shut your man-needing ass up. Sure you can Autumn." Selma says as she smiles.

"Are you crazy!?" Selena says.

"I'm a crazy bitch and got me a husband ya heard me?" She says as she starts dancing again.

"I can do this Selena. I'll fill as Solana. I mean it's like I have almost her abilities." I said.

"True." She says.

"Well let's start training you everything we know and read all of these books." Selma says.

"Ugh." I said.

"Just to make this similar." Selma says as she zaps into my head.

"There you all what to know to be a gypsy." Selma smiles.

"Now let's train you for this spell." Selena says.

                        Aaron

I zipped up my pants and she was there all sore.

"Told you not to disrespect me no mo." I said as I stood up.

"You evil bastard." She says as she starts to cough up blood.

"I know huh?" I smiled.

"Your dad fucked up and brainwashed you." She says as she shook her head.

I kicked her in her stomach again and she coughed up more blood.

"Last time shut up." I said.

She didn't say anything. I just seen how horrible I had her. I have to do what my dad says.

"You know Summer." I said as I laid next to her.

Her eyes both were swollen and just looked at me as blood still came from her swollen lips.

"I would love to have a child with you." I said as she looked as she just shook her head.

"Mh.mh." she says as she shakes her head.

"Why not? Would be great." I smirked.

"Hell no. Kill me then have kids with your ass." She says.

"You are human. I can just have my kids and kill you." I smirked.

She just looked as tears came from her eyes. She laid her head back and closed her eyes as her body shook.

I just got up and kissed her cheek. I locked the door then left.