Chapter 2-The Bed Of Seduction/Strange Ways Part 1

Autumn

"Well you seem so hyped up in the morning." I said as I sipped on my smoothie.

"Yes, yes I am. This guardian angel of mines. Have a sweet way with lips." She says as she smiles.

"Um you are okay? All you made is hearts and angels. You made blue smoothies, angel shaped pancakes, heart shaped waffles with strawberry, and been singing all day. Is there a boy I should know about?" I said.

"His name is Aaron. He is such a god. Everything about him is so amazing." She giggles.

"Totally not you." I said.

"Like every guy you go with. You get it so easy. All those boys you are super lucky." She says.

I seen some tattoos appear on her.

"When did you get those?" I asked.

"Oh maybe my guardian did it. He is so kind." She says.

"Kind? You just met the guy." I said.

"Hey look we have different things okay damn." She says with a little attitude.

I looked tilted my head.

"Is you stubborn cause you need some dick in ya life? Oh hell naw baybeh not I gets the attitude." I said.

"Okay Autumn well I'm going for a jog." She says as grabs her things then leads out of the house.

So isn't like her. I shook my head and got on my phone as I sipped on my smoothie.

Selma appeared walking out of the living room.

"Hey Autumn! What is up with you! Partying! Fine niggas! Oh lemme guess, you finally saw the new episode of Queen Sugar! Girl that was so lit." Selma says she sits next to me.

"You are funny Selma. And Summer is acting so strange. These tattoos appear and she seen some guardian ghost boy named....shit what was his name." I said.

"Woah there! Maybe she dreamed a sexual fantasy or something and maybe thought it was real." Selma says.

"Did she get that from mom or dad?" I asked.

"Totally your- wait a second. What type of figure he's like?" She asked.

"I'll get more information but Ms.Hurricane Summer went for a daily jog." I said.

"Well just use this necklace to call me, selma, why I said myself twice." She laughed.

"Call me, Solana, or Selena. Solana is the purple stone, I'm the blue, and selena is the red." She says.

"Oh um okay." I said as she walked into the wall then disappeared.

I got up to get ready for work.

                     Summer

After I jogged I came back home and seen Aaron sitting on my couch.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. You are back from working out." He says.

"Yeah I am. Daily thing but you know me." I giggled.

"Yeah I can see that. But your sister, why she acts so strange you know?" He asks using that sexy accent.

"What you mean?" I said as I was eating on some strawberries.

"Let me show you a very sexy way on eating strawberries." He says as he had chocolate then swerved the strawberry all in my mouth.

"See? Isn't this nice." He says.

"Yeah and I should take a nap. I would love to stay up but I'm tired all of a sudden." I said.

"Luckily I can also appear in dreams to also help you too." He says as he smiles.

"Well that is nice." I said as I laid onto his chest and started to drift off.

                   💭Dream💭

I appeared into a hallway with bricks as if this was some secret passage to something.

"My bedroom this way." He says as he holds my hand showing me to his bedroom.

"So beautiful." I said as he placed me on the bed.

"This is the most softest bed you would ever lay on in life." He says as he puts me on the bed.

"This surely does feel so good. I need one like this." I said.

"I can turn your bed like this is you want." He says as he snaps his finger.

"You know ever since I met you, you make me feel like this better person." I said as I nodded.

"Well let me make your body feel like a queen." He says as he gots on top of me.

"You stay trying to get what is between my legs." I said.

"Is it frightening you?" He asks.

"No it's like you are becoming some fuck boy." I said as I got up.

"I'm gonna wake up now." I said as I closed my eyes as I woke up.

I woke up and looked to see if I was sleeping in his chest to see I was on a pillow.

I feel like I'm just some target or being used. Since today I have the whole house to myself. I'm bout to sleep all day until I have to go to work tomorrow.

But now I'm about to go to the gym all day now.

          🌩Later On That Night🌩

It was storming hard outside as Autumn came from work who went to sleep. I was up to get some water and seen Aaron sitting on the couch.

"I must've made you feel like trash yes?" He asks.

"Good and bye." I said as I folded my arms until he pinned me onto the couch.

"If I treat you like trash and I apologize. I just want to bring out that excitement side of you. Not in bad way but good way." He says as his eyes sparkle as he smiled.

"You are telling me the truth right?" I asks as he nods.

"Yes I am." He says as he puts his lips on mine appearing me into the same place we was before and we was on the bed.

"Let me make you feel like a queen." He says as he starts to take off my tank and shorts.

Loosing my virginity to a ghost guardian angel? Is this even legal?

"It is." He says as he smirks as he starts to unstrap my bra then slid down my panties.

"Shall we?" He says.

"Yeah." I nod as he starts to kiss down my neck....

I love the way he makes me feel.... And no one needs to know about this....

The smart one is so naive when it comes to love😧.

Autumn noticing how summer's already acting?

She gives her virginity up to him!😱

All part of the plan eh?

Thoughts?

Concerns?

Vote.

Read.

Comment.

Share.