Chapter 3-Strange Ways Part 2

🔜An Hour Later🔜

I laid there and felt so sore. He made me feel so good and best experience I had in my life.

"You know I enjoyed every part of this and you." He says as he smiles.

"Yeah me too." I said.

"Ready for some more?" He says as he crawls back on top of me.

"Mhum." I smirked as I bit down my lip nodding to him.

                       Autumn

I got up and it was early in the morning. I didn't see summer at all and I was starting to get pretty worried. Because summer barely wants to leave to go anywhere. I know she's old now but that's my sister and I'm worried and have this feeling.

Then I started to hear her talk. So she must be back.

"Also thanks for the tattoos." She says to a blurry ghost like figure.

"Let me give you a whole new sexy look." He says as he snaps his fingers.

"No. No. Damn but gotta let you wear that for me only. No. No. Eh. Yes." He says as he has her in all black. Then I gasped.

Her hair was in one long braid, she had on dark red lipstick, black eyeshadow, black nails, black outfit well a black full leather suit with a zipper, black boots with heels on them, and some black shades.

"Much more like it." He says as he smiles. I just gasped and seen his face.

That must be that guardian nigga. He is cute but not my type. He seems to sneaky-ish, player-ish, and evil-ish.

"You know thanks for all of this babe." She says as she wraps her legs around him and arms around his neck.

"You're welcome." He says as he puts her on the couch and starts to kiss down her neck as she laughs.

I'm just gonna pretend that I don't see him at all.

"Summer? Summer?" I said as I pretend to walk in the hallway going into the living room.

I seen them still but I'm gonna act like I only see her in some weird position.

"Why are you in that weird position and have all of those clothes on?" I asked as I went into the kitchen going into the refrigerator to grab some smoothies and fruit salad to put in a mini bowl.

"You don't see him?" She asks.

"See who?" I lied.

"Oh maybe I only can see my handsome guardian." She says as she smiles and starts to sit on the couch.

"For one, you hate black summer. You totally are in love with the color red, two you've never been so crazy over some boy or some boy that doesn't even exist and three-" I said as she cuts me off.

"Look here Autumn. I don't have life easy as Ms.Popular thang around hea ight? I always had shit complicated and now you can't support me or have my back? What type of sister are you!? You finally notice that I'm here now because you think I'm goin' fuckin' crazy but listen here." She says as she takes off her shades. I see that her eyes are fully red.

Not pink eye I mean like demon eyes red.

"Why are your eyes-" I said before she cuts me off.

"You will never understand what I've been going through. But whatever Autumn." She says as she leaves out of the house.

I looked at my necklace and tapped the blue. Then Selma appeared and she had on some bathing suit with some hat also shades on.

"What's up?" She says.

"Have you seen Summer lately? She's acting way too weird now she dresses weird." I said.

"Where did she go?" She asked.

"She walked out of the house." I said.

"I'll bring her back." Selma says as she snaps her fingers.

Summer appeared with her hands on her hip.

"What?" She says super coldly.

"Nah uh ba-booski. No attitudes around here hontey." Selma says.

"What you guys want? Like damn I can't never get a damn break. Ugh." She says as she looks at her nails.

"Nah uh baby. Take it down three notches please." Selma says.

"What?" She says.

"What's up with this? You look like two black inks decided to have a squirting party." Selma says.

"My guardian did this look for me." She says.

"What is his name?" Selma asks.

"None ya bizz. Now bye bye." Summer says as she walks out of the house.

"Ant number three." Selma mumbles.

"She lucky I can't slap the fuck out of her smart mouth." Selma adds.

"Makes two." I said.

"What's that boy name?" Selma asks.

"Lemme scan your memory." She says as she closes her eyes then opens them.

"Oh shit." Selma says as she starts panicking and paces back and forth flapping her hands.

"What?" I asked.

"Aaron...." she says.

"That was his name!" I said.

"I know and he is way worse than y'all dad." She says.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Oh oops. Well come with me child." She says as she runs through a wall with me then we appear in this gypsy-like place.

"Love it? Had to get my ladies in formation to fix this up." Selma says.

"Selma that's not what that means." I laughed.

"I know." She says.

"So what is so bad about Aaron?" I asked.

"Can you see him?" She asks.

"Yes." I said.

"So let me go into your mind to get a picture of how he looks." She says as she touches my head and I just looked.

"Yup it's him." She says.

"What is so bad about him? He looks evil so I must agree." I said.

"There's some things we or your parents haven't told you dear..." Selma says as Solana and Selena appears.

"Selma we were at a coconut festival what?" Selena says.

"Do you really want me to drag you and your wigs and weave Selena?" Selma says as she starts taking off her earings.

"No! Come on finish about Aaron!" I said.

"Aaron!?" Solana says.

"Oh hell no." Selena says.

"My sister has been talking to him and all of that. Now she's all in black, eyes were red, and has a bad attitude." I said.

"Your sister is in terrible danger." Solana says....

"How?" I asked.

"Well-"

Until Next Chapter!😉