Chapter 15-The "Deal"

⏰Now⏰

"Okay father. I will obviously need to think what to do with this girl." I said as I tapped on the tube.

"What you like son. You surely deserve it." He says with a smirk.

"To why you are so wonderful father." I said as I nod.

"Correct my son. I mean she is better than her sister. More quiet, scared. And." He says as he sniffs.

"I can smell her fear. It is so delicious but strong. Her fear should totally keep your fully powered." He says as he looks at her.

"True. I had her so fooled father. She thought I truly had feelings for her. Isn't that funny father?" I said as we laughed.

"Correct again my son. Just like me know which ones to fool." He says as he laughs.

"So you nevered loved my mom?" I asked.

"Well....Your mother is the one who doesn't love me son. But it would be good if you do me this favor my son.." he says as his voice fades and looks away with a smirk.

"Anything for the father who always kept me powerful." I said.

"Anything?" He looks.

"Anything." I smirked.

"Well....kidnap your mother. Not kidnapped my misunderstanding. I mean get her and bring her to me. I know you would love to see all of us reunite. I know you dreamt of that as a little boy. Reunite with your real mother. I would love to too." He says.

I looked for a few minutes and then looked at the ground to the left.

"I-" I said as the tube cracked and then summer fell out of it got up then started crawling. She was too sore to even limp.

"NO!" She says.

"Oh look here a human. A weak human. Look she tries to be strong mentally and breaks it. That is so cute." I smirked.

"Fuck you Aaron! Fuck you too old man!" She says as I held her from behind her back.

"I guess no tube for this one." My father says.

"Nah. A room with chains for her." I said as I started to pushed her.

"Son you know she cannot walk. She can't even limp because you have her real bad." He says as he laughs.

"Come on you. I'll be back father. Let me dispose of this fearful female. I will come back to discuss our talk." I said as I pushed her into the room.

When we made it I pushed her in. I hooked her to one of the chains.

"You don't have to do this." She says so softly.

"Shut up. Speak when you are told." I said as my eyes flashed red.

"Why are you gray? Why are your eyes red? Aaron you know this is not you. This is like a younger version of your father. Listen to me Aaron I know your in there somewhere." She says as I stared.

Don't listen to her, she could probably be lying to make you fool her to escape.

"Shut up for the last fuckin' time. Before I rape your ass again." I say as I laughed.

She looked as she put her head down with tears.

"You surely cry a lot don't you?" I said as I kneeled with a smile.

"You just don't get being me. Also you doing those spells and shit on me from stop looking at other boys. Honestly you just used my ass anyway. Why you even care?" She says as she looks up at me.

"Trust me I don't. You were just some dead little piece of shit to me Summer. But I cannot let something with beautiful body and looks go to waste right? I might as well keep you for myself." I said as I tried to kissed her lips but she moved her head.

"But you want me to your got damn self but you don't care for me. You know who you remind me of right now?" She says.

"Who? My father? Because I know its my father." I said.

"Nope mine. Before he was turned and fell in love with my mom and wanted to have us. He was just like you. Evil, heartless, raped the shit out of my mother, stole her virginity, got rid of the guy she loved at first, torture her, and everything. But he just hid his feelings for my mom just like you. Just trying to be evil and not show it. Gave her pure de hell until she loved him. You just so evil just like his old-" she says before I punch her real hard.

"I told your ass shut the fuck up! Damn you talk to damn much. Fuck." I said as I looked at her angrily.

She just kept her head turned and then blood came from her mouth. She just stared off and I just walked out locking the door.

She'll get over it. "Good job my son." My dad says as he nod.

"Yeah. Now I'll do it unless..." I said.

"Unless what?" He says.

"You will let me get Summer pregnant." I said.

"Wait....Where that shit came from!? What that little bitch told you!?" He says as his head lit up.

"Because I wanna train my child just to be just like me." I said.

"Hell no. You are still to young. You can marry her." He says.

"But didn't you get mom pregnant with me way younger than this age?" I asked.

"We will not discuss that now." He says.

"Why can't I have a child with the woman I know will never obviously leave me of course?" I said.

"Because son she is a human. Plus powerful phantoms like us can kill her. I know you aren't tryna kill her. Unless you get her turned into one of us." He says.

"Good idea!" I said as I smirked.

"But reward is to turn her into one of us or just marry her by forcing her." He says as he shrugs.

"What if you marry mom and I just turn her into one of us then she can be with me forever." I said.

"Good idea. But do your task and then I'll do yours right after." He says.

"Deal?" He says as he sticks out his hand.

"Deal." I said as I shook on it.

We both smirk. Mom here I come....