Chapter 20-The Next Step To The Plan

Selma

"Okay there we go! Girl all that training." I said as I fanned myself.

"Yeah but I know Summer is craving to come back home now." Autumn says as she shakes her head.

"Well Autumn you check because Almidus cannot tell when an Ex-phantom's child can spy on him." I said as Autumn closes her eyes.

"Okay Aaron is back to normal with Solana helping Summer. Solana is getting her wedding dress fitted by the tailors. Aaron is pretending to be under his father's spell and Aaron is back to normal so he knows his father's gig. But thing is Aaron will have to break that Gem." She says as her eyes are still closed.

"What gem?" Selena asks.

"The gem he always repower to." She says.

"Damn so we just Aaron to come here and discuss the plan with him." I said.

"Almidus knows too much if we try." Autumn says.

"Then we will have to wait on their wedding day." I said.

"Which is in another week on a Monday." She says as she opens her eyes.

"So we need to see how are we gonna get in." Selena says.

"Right. But we will have to go ass the singers." I said.

"No the chefs." Autumn says.

"Right! So I'll get us invitations and be the best chefs for phantom weddings. But will have to get Solana to choose it. So when she goes to try the cake she will taste the cake notices it is mines and she will pick ours we will deliver it on their wedding day." I said as they nodded.

"Vanishing Almidus is gonna be some tricky work." I said as I tapped my head with a pencil turning my head into a box and other things.

"Right. Only thing he is so-called calmed by is Solana." Autumn says.

"Right and Solana can make him weak if she pretends to love him back and when he allows her to go into the gem room then Solana can send him off to get some rare wedding ring and when he leaves his dimension trusting her to watch over the kingdom. Her and Aaron use their powers together to break that gem using a spell." Autumn adds.

"That is brilliant! But to make it stronger she will need us three to go there to help her." I said.

"Right so we will have to let her know somehow...." Selena says.

"I know. Since I have the abilities my father used to have so I can get go into her mind when she's sleep to tell her tonight." Autumn said.

"Damn you is a genius Autumn." I said as she smiled.

"Thanks for that compliment." She nods with a smile.

"No problem. But it is true though." I said.

"Well I will get into Solana's mind at midnight because they all will be sleeping." She says.

"Hope this works." I said.

"It will trust me." Autumn says as she smiles.

                        Autumn

I closed my eyes as I was going into Solana's mind. When I did I seen she was talking with summer.

"Hey guys." I waved.

"Autumn!" Summer says as she hugs me.

"So Autumn how you managed to get into my mind?" Solana asks as she hugs me.

"Training from the best." I winked.

"How you got here Summer?" I asked.

"One of Solana's earrings." She nods.

"Okay I am here to deliver you a message Solana." I said.

"What?" She asks.

"Okay we have a plan, since Aaron is still pretending to be evil, you need to find a way into Almidus's heart and trust so he can allow you to watch over the kingdom and you, Aaron, me, Selena, and Selma will all help you break the gem creating a bonding spell. So do that for now so it can work." I said.

"It's the only way?" She asks.

"Yup, pretty much." I nodded as Summer looked.

"Well Aaron is back I'm glad." Summer says as she smiles.

"Yeah my son is back to normal." Solana says.

"Also when the wedding day comes, we will dress as chefs to get in. Selma will bake her cake so you hopefully pick hers and we can come in with it. So what are we gonna do is get some spark light to make him leave the kingdom and the wedding will be postponed. And that's when we hurry to gem room and do the spell." I added.

"Oh okay." She nods as she takes a deep breath.

"I know it's tuff buts it's the only way." I said.

"Right." Summer nods.

We all nodded and I hugged them both then opened my eyes.

                         Solana

I had picked out this red and black wedding dress. It was black at the top but the end of it was red. With some sparkle onto it. The veil was red with black at the end as it sparkled. The shoes were black with red sparkles. My necklace was red and my nails were both with the tip being red was going to be my design for this wedding.

Now for cake tasting. I picked my hairstyle with a bun. So I just have to taste which of these cakes taste like selma.

Freddy came sat next to me as he slid on the ring that flashes red and black.

"Cake tasting is going to be nice." He whispers as he laughs.

He clapped his hands as the chefs came with two plates each. I tried some and they were pretty good. But I have to find Selma's cake.

When this cake came with red icing but white in the inside. I taste it and felt that sugar dance on my tongue. I knew this one was Selma's already.

"This one." I said as I smiled.

"Whatever my wife likes." He says with a smirk.

Yeah Selma's cake is the only cake that has sugar dances on your tongue. The next step I need to prepare for...