Chapter 21-Going Into Action Part 1

When I was in my room brushing my hair singing a song.

"La, La, La. La-La-La. La,La,La." I sung as Freddy appeared in.

"Lool how beautiful you looked today." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"I know, you looked quite handsome yourself." I lied to him as he looked up as he was sitting on the bed taking off his shirt.

"That compliment hm." He says as I get up walking towards him.

I got on top of him and moved my hair out of my face. I put it in a ponytail as he held onto my waist. Just play along Solana....Play Along...

"You know after just seeing you after all of these years just makes me remember that sexy man I felt for." I said seductively as his eyes flashed red.

"You did?" He smirked.

"Yes Freddy I did." I said as I put my finger on his mouth as I smirked.

"Well why didn't you just say you wanted me? Being so complex." He says as I touched all over his muscular chest. This man has a lot of packs...

"Because you know how I love to play hard to get." I said as I leaned in putting my lips on his.

This plan better work!

He slid his hands under my gown and put them on my breasts.

"No bra? No panties? You really must want me to pleasure you good huh Solana?" He smirks as he starts to move my breasts as if he was massaging them.

I played my tongue with his as I closed my eyes. He switched the position and raised up my gown. He smirks as he starts to kiss down my body slowly starting from the top.

This just better work....

                       Summer

I was in the bedroom Aaron put me into with. He's been apologizing and feeling guilty since. I forgave him because it really wasn't him doing it but he just hugs me and holds me. When his father isn't around.... I went locked the door and walked towards him.

"Baby." I said as he placed me on his lap.

"Yes?" He asks as he looks up at me still feeling sad.

"I forgave you stop feeling bad and make me feel good." I said as I whispered.

"No summer, it's that I cannot believe that-" he says as I put my lips on his.

He tries to push me off until I slide my hand into his pants. I take out his big friend of his and start putting my mouth on it.

"Summer not right-ah." He says as he closes his eyes trying to hide the way he is enjoying this.

When I finished he exploded all into my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it. It was sweet too and taste good.

I took off that big shirt and had nothing under it. I sat on top of him as I put his dick inside of me. I started to moan a little but I bit down my lip.

I started to ride it and everything. I kissed on Aaron as he was kissing back. He started to kiss down my neck and this felt like a real passionate moment.

A few minutes later he switches the position. He started to go deeper and slower into me. This was feeling so good and he kissed down my neck again.

I closed my eyes as a little moan came out and I bit down my lip again. He teased my nipples and I started to have my orgasm. He kept on going and I'm truly glad to have the real Aaron back....

                         Autumn

I made it back home and called Will to come over.

"Hey baby." I said as I hugged him. God don't I love Will.

"Hey beautiful what's been up with you? Things go well?" He asks as we sit on the couch.

"Yeah." I nodded. Will was so shy around women. What I liked. He was shy around women but is the type to defend his girlfriend and everything.

My type of man.... My dad loves him a lot and my mom. Plus I'm his first girlfriend and everything. Wishing to be his last because I truly love this guy.

I wanna be his first and only girlfriend, fiancée, wife, and mother of kids. Whenever that time comes.

We were talking and obviously never had "sex" because he wants to wait until marriage to release that freakiness out. I said I can wait.

We make out and he pleasures me. And I do the return in favor that's about it. But not him going into me yet...

We watched a movie, laughed at our stories, and everything.

"We can go skinny dipping in my pool." He says.

"Forgot you have your own house sure." I said as he picked me up bridal style and brought me to his car after I got my things then locked the door.

We made it to his house and I decided to do something else.

"Let's play strip-poker." I said as I bit down my lip.

"Sure. One thing before we play." He says.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm gonna beat your ass at it." He says as he smirks.

"Oh no powers either." He adds as I folded my arms.

"Shit." I said.

"Love you too." He laughs.

"Loser skinny dips." I said.

"Okay then." He says as we started to  play.

I was winning until all he had left on was his underwear. I had my bra and panties on too. Until he started winning making me take off my bra and then he beat me again. Making me take off my panties.

I was fully naked as he smirked.

"Skinny dip time." He smirks.

"Fine." I said as we went out in the back.

I felt the water with my hand and felt how warm it was.

"Hold on babe my phone ringing." I lied as I zapped off his underwear and pushed him into the water but he grabbed me then we fell together.

"Really Autumn?" He laughed as he held me in his arms.

"Yup." I nodded as I pecked his lips then wrap my legs around him.