Chapter 22-Going Into Action Part 2

Solana

I woke up and seen myself on top of Freddy as he was sleeping under the covers. I looked at him and shook my head. I noticed I was sore and so many rounds I went with this man my heavens.

I got up as he let me go. Surprisingly he let me go!? My pussy was that bomb for him to be nice to me!?

Let me stop because I'm sounding like Selma. I put on my robe and slippers. I went did my daily and left out of the bedroom. I'm sore a whole lot. So sore that I can just crawl than limp.

But I put on my balancing slippers so I can walk like nothing happened. I was downstairs and there was breakfast made. I was hungry and ate this breakfast.

Freddy came down and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." He says as he sits next to me.

"Hi honey." I said trying to act this plan out.

"Where's Aaron?" He asked.

"How evil our son is. Raped Summer again." I lied.

"Oh but the wedding will be next week." He says as I faked a smile.

"Yay." I lied.

"Then we can be together for eternity. Plus make our son happy." He smirks.

"Yup our son." I said still faking a smile.

After that we went to this pond outside.

"So beautiful out here. But not as beautiful as you." He says with a smirk.

"Thanks but not as good looking as you." I lied as he sat next to me.

"I'm glad you finally want me again Solana I truly am." He says as I turned to him.

Say the words Solana....Just say them....

"Freddy I..." I said as I held both of his hands as he looked me into my eyes.

"You what?" He says as his eyes flashed red as he smirks.

"I....I...I love you!" I lied as I put my lips on his.

He didn't even smirk and just put his hands around my waist.

                        Aaron

I woke up and seen Summer sleeping on my peacefully. She was making me feel good and I didn't even ask or make her do it.

Did I turn her into some freaky monster?

She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Hi." She says as she closes her eyes.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

We both got up and did our morning daily. We went back on the bed as she laid back down.

"God this is the most sore I've been." She says as she lays down on the bed.

"You asked for it right? Wish granted my love." I said as I kissed her soft lips.

"Yeah." She says as she sits up.

"Well whenever this whole madness is over, I would truly love a great romantic outing." She says.

"All on me. My treat." I said.

"I had that already- Oh you talking about- my bad." She says as she turns pink by her cheeks.

I laughed and shook my head.

"No need to be embarrassed. You can't help your freakiness around me." I said as she smirked.

"Yeah you had enough of me summer." I said as she pouted.

"I just love you all up in me daddy." She says as she gets on top of me.

"Summer listen later okay?" I said as I pecked her lips.

"Okay." She nods with a smile.

"Come on now act like I have you prisoned." I said as I zapped her an outfit on.

I grabbed her arm gently but made it look like it was rough. My father and mom were kissing. Summer told me about the plan so I just smirked to play along.

"I see you have mother wanting you father." I said as I prentended to nod at my father.

"Aaron let me go please, I'm sore a whole lot." Summer says as she plays along.

I held her by her face quickly but it was gentle. I smirked at her and she smirked at me.

"Now shut your ass up because I know you don't want me to hit your ass or rape your ass again." I said sounding harsh onto her.

"Good son. Now let's sit down discussing the wedding." He says as I dragged summer lightly then put ber next to me.

"Okay I want Summer to sing at my wedding." My dad says.

"Why?" My mom asks.

"She can sing." He says.

"No I caaaaant." Summer says.

"Sing for them." I whispered as I smirked then kissed her cheek. She pretended to be scared.

"Um okay." She says as my father snaps a microphone turning it into a room with people and summer on stage as people are cheering her on.

"What to sing?" She asks.

"Any song." I said with a smirk.

"Ahem." She clears her throat.

"The end, I moved back in
Before you know it, I cheated on him
Oh yeah. That's what happens when you don't try." She sung.

"You know I always thought about him
Even when the other boys sneak in
But infidelity will never even cross my mind." She kept singing.

"Wonderful, so-wonderful
But boy don't get to comfortable
Cause what we had's untouchable
I, I
I stood def, till I stood dead
Un-tied a knot in my wedding dress
He got down one knee and he said." She sung.

"You love I
You love I
You love I
Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I?" She sings.

"Oh, oh I move back out
He invited me to his fancy house
It's been so long we might as well try." She sung.

"Wonderful, so wonderful
He turned my heart into a puppet show
If you like me please let me know, ah ah ah
One day, the very first date
He walked on over and he asked my name
He can be the one to say." She sings.

"You love I
You love I
You love I
Do I? Do I? Do I? Do I?" She sung.

"I love you
I love you
I love you
I do, I do, I do, I do." She sings.

"I do, I do, I do, I do
Do I? Do I?
You love I
I do, I do, I do, I do
Do I? Do I?" She sings as everyone claps as I wanted to until I pretended to smirk and nod my head.

My father did the same as my mom clapped.

Summer sat next to me as my father turned the scene back into the kitchen.

"What about that son?" He says.

"Sure she can sing." I shrugged.