Chapter 14-Finding Out

⏰Now⏰

"She's still unconscious son?" I heard Aaron's father say.

I felt like I was in some tube and had wires attached to me.

"Yup and I say, that was entertaining." Aaron says as they laughed.

"You are the prince and you can obviously have many victims as you like. Not just this girl here." His father says.

"See father, when you choose that fake woman to be my mother. But obviously raped my real mother making her pregnant with me a few months later. You thought the fake mother was but she never was all along. Like the way you found my real my mom so beautiful and different from the rest also different from her two other triplet sisters. I found Summer the same father. So it's like I'm following your footsteps don't cha think?" He says.

"You are right. I did take, not even take let me suggest stole your mother's virginity son but you fooled her into it because she never felt like that. I guess you made the right choice. Choosing the twin who doesn't have the left over powers." His father says.

What does he mean....

"What you mean father?" Aaron asks.

"Twins of an ex phantom. You know when both parents become human for the twins not to kill the mother. Supposedly there's powers remaining in one of the twins. Supposedly the innocent ones or good ones mostly get it but Summer did not. Autumn did. You basically picked the wrong twin to honestly terrorize also take their virginity and everything." He says sounding a little pissed.

"I know father." He tells his dad.

"What you mean you know?" His dad says.

"Because the book follows take the most innocent child with no powersto proceed onto the next step. The child essences are way stronger than the powerful's ones. Of course I know what I was doing dad. I'm clever just like you." He says he laughs.

"So you used her?" He asks.

I swear if he used me....Shit will not look pretty whenever I get saved hopefully....

"To help you father? Of course." He says as he smirks.

A tear just came down my face. I just wish I just would've just ugh....

I felt like pieces just shattered. Even though I knew him for so short but it felt longer but I had a feeling of he just needed someone to be with to understand him. But maybe you just being blind does you that.

Ugh....This is totally all of my fault. Even when he kissed me and did all of that sorry sad look and shit. I blame myself....

                        Aaron
       ⏰🔙Four Years Earlier⏰🔙

I walked from the portal into this new dimension my father created for backup situations like this to regain his strength.

I truly did miss summer and my mom already. I just hate to leave them. If I didn't my father could've just blown up the whole place and no one would've known where it came from. So I didn't want them to die.

"Okay son. Let me go by this room and I'll be right back." My father says as he goes into this room with this big black shadowy gem he always refill his power from. If that would've broke then he would die eventually and I would just loose my powers and just have my mother's abilities only even though I have that too or be human.

It's like this force and my father doesn't let anyone go in there. Not even me.

He came back and had some gems into a cup turned into some black thick liquid to drink.

"I have to drink some to refill. Give me about four years my son." He says as he sits down.

"So you kissed that girl....Are you truly falling in love with her?" He asks as he takes a sip of his drink.

"No....What....What makes you think that?" I asked.

"Because you are becoming way too much more nice. This is not like you. You never let anyone come in the way of this situation or anything." He says.

"Maybe I'm officially grown up and need to find someone to date. Not be like you and marry some woman but had my mom have me." I said.

"I did not she had you. But I'll let that slide because this girl has gotten all into your damn mind." He says with much more anger.

"Like mom did with you. You were paid to rape a gypsy father, and steal her virginity because no other phantom would not do it. Your parents were phantoms too but you were so powerful to make yourself look like a high class handsome gypsy. You accepted the bet to date her. Then you were just using her because she was the smartest out of her sisters and the other two hated you. So mom was falling in love with you and you were with her too. Until then you know it would rule breaking and you didn't wanna loose your friends nor not het this throne to become super poweful and have just broke the rules to be with her. That's what it is. You know mom will never take you back and that is why you-" I said before he cut me off.

"You know you little smart ass. You are starting to know way too got damn much." He says as he moves his hand down as I kneeled as I was starting to feel this pain as he walked closer to me. I held my chest and closed my eyes.

"Gah." I said in pain.

"You have that ability to read and see the future and shit just like your got damn mother. Oh you will not betray and leave me like your mom did. She left me because I raped her and then had another girlfriend after her lying to her. You're right I do still love her and love her more because I finally got another around which is you. So powerful. I did break a rule. My idea wasn't to impregnate a beautiful triplet three eyed gypsy. Even though you did not get the three eyes because you are not fully gypsy but yup you figured it out. Son. Well done. So smart just like her son." He says as he balls his hand into a fist.

It hurt more as I was in more pain.

"Since you figured out my scheme. Well half of it. My main reason but no one cannot know. Not even you." He says as he lifts me up and then bring me into the wall hard.

"I will have to make you fully evil and make you forget this was ever told." He says as he snaps his fingers.

I was in his lab and there was this machine with two shot things. Both had snake poisoned black venom. For the right and left of my neck.

"Nice knowing you son. After this you will also go after the girl. I don't care about her. You can have her and do what you want son. But you will not leave me or anything like that. I will have full control over you now my son." He says as claps his hands then the needles come closer.

"No, No. NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed as the venom went to the sides of my neck as I moved. My eyes appeared red as I was forgetting everything that happened.

From there my main focus was to get Summer and do as my father says. When he finished I had my eyes closed.

I opened them to red eyes and I was gray. I smirked as my eyes lit up.

"Summer Brooke Alsina. I will be coming for you." I said as I started to smirk still then laugh evily.